Will Gaga ever make another Alejandro?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably not, this songs greatness can't be replicated

I need to her to collab with redone again :saladga:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

HighwayFantasy

I don't need another one, I already got my heavy metal lover, scheisse, alejandro and dance in the dark. My biggest obsessions in live are literally these four songs. 

imnotyourbabe10

Dancin' in Circles came close in terms of sound, I thought.  But she rocks the mid-tempo, synth tracks with RedOne.  This is such a nostalgic song and I'm so grateful it doesn't get cut from her setlists. (Would love to see her do it acoustically!)

The way she introduces it and interacts with it live always gets me, too.  Here's a short list of what I've heard her say with Slay-jandro over the years (yes, I'm a freak for keeping track :icega:)

"Sing it!  For all those lovers you left behind..." (Not sure which tour)

"...but my favorite monster of all...Alejandro..."  (TFB 1.0)

"And, this, Chicago is our third of all three dates together...and you know what that means, don't you? Tonight we get to have sex and I don't have to feel like a slut..."  (TFB 1.0)

"...a place where all the freaks are outside and we lock the ****ing doors...so you remember that when you're lonely, I will be lonely too...and that is the fame!" (TFB 1.0)

"...there's been so many of them...the truth is that I wish they'd all just go away..." (Coachella)

"Why would you allow your past lovers to haunt you when you can just grind them up into a nice Spanish couch? This is Alejandro, Fernando and Roberto...I'm sorry but they had to go..." (BTWB)

"Sometimes you just gotta say goodbye...anyone with a lover out there that needs to say goodbye?  Now's your chance!" (not sure which tour)

"...I have to say goodbye in this place...it hurts...help me say goodbye!" (Enigma)

martiniglistens

the beginning with the blowing wind with the "oooooahhhh"s and violin is always a literal orga*m to me

One of her songs that aged the best. That Eastern European tinged music is so mysterious and "cold". I LOVE it. 

Pop Music
33 minutes ago, Gam said:

I need to her to collab with redone again :saladga:

We stan the little RedOnesters  :ally:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

6 minutes ago, dit said:

One of her songs that aged the best. That Eastern European tinged music is so mysterious and "cold". I LOVE it. 

All redone x gaga produced songs aged so well .. But we don't deserve him tbh

Alejandro is what makes me a stan..  This song was a ****ing hit in my country .. Such a great time oh .. And it makes me sad how music changed through the years 

Archived