Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lizzo - Cuz I Love You (Debut Album)

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

Roboboy

am I the only one that thinks that this is bad? being overweight is unhealthy and puts strain on your body. 

ZiggyZiggs
36 minutes ago, LG6IsComing said:

am I the only one that thinks that this is bad? being overweight is unhealthy and puts strain on your body. 

did u really just :saladga:

Roboboy
22 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

did u really just :saladga:

yeah I did

Roboboy
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

nothing to be proud of hunty

not proud. just my opinion. saying that you embrace your weight doesn't make it healthy. its literal science.

ZiggyZiggs
Just now, LG6IsComing said:

not proud. just my opinion. saying that you embrace your weight doesn't make it healthy. its literal science.

????????

embracing your body makes your MIND healthy and that's just as important

ItS liTEraL ScIENce

gurl there are so many people who are fit and metabolically 'healthy' who get cancer, and all kinds of other life-threatening diseases and live shorter lives than these 'overweight' people that you're talking about so let people be it's their damn life, you just take care of yours

Roboboy
2 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

????????

embracing your body makes your MIND healthy and that's just as important

ItS liTEraL ScIENce

gurl there are so many people who are fit and metabolically 'healthy' who get cancer, and all kinds of other life-threatening diseases and live shorter lives than these 'overweight' people that you're talking about so let people be it's their damn life, you just take care of yours

That's true. But physical strength won't change if your mental health is great. Even if she's real happy with it, she's putting strain on her lungs, her cardiovascular system, her ability to break down fats, the amount of space she has for her lungs and kidneys to work. I just don't think that this kind of thing should be promoted. But go off I guess.

Archived