Jump to content
achievement

"Shallow" Grammy Performance Reaches 1 Million Views on Youtube!

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

 

I’m just a Holy Fool, oh baby he’s so cruel, But I’m still in love with Judas, baby
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
THATFoxyFeeling
10 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

On a random channel :toofunny:

Why didn't they (Grammys or Gaga) upload an official version? 

I'd say because they want the Oscar performance to go viral. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF

900 dislikes and 21k likes.. I expected a worse ration based on some of some fans reactions. :madge:

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Like 6

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Galagala
22 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

Why didn't they (Grammys or Gaga) upload an official version? 

Yeah.... I hate this.I want to watch all Grammys performances on YT but none of them are there.:nails:

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PlayGaga
10 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

does anyone have a high quality version or was that twitter upload the best?

On vimeo you can find 720p 

 

  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Defmix100
6 minutes ago, PlayGaga said:

On vimeo you can find 720p 

 

thanks :)

can't believe we still can't get cripst 1080 of performances, especially the Halftime Show

  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JR Gg
53 minutes ago, PlayGaga said:

On vimeo you can find 720p 

 

This video has much better sound quality.

For some of y'all who think her vocals were terrible, listen to this.

And btw, she changed how she usually sings Shallow in this performance, which may sound unpleasing to some, but it's in no way bad vocals.

The bridge is a bit flawed, but this is definitely the top 3 vocal performances from the Grammys this year. Not Gaga's most impressive, but nowhere near bad.

Edited by JR Gg
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Defmix100
1 hour ago, JR Gg said:

This video has much better sound quality.

For some of y'all who think her vocals were terrible, listen to this.

And btw, she changed how she usually sings Shallow in this performance, which may sound unpleasing to some, but it's in no way bad vocals.

The bridge is a bit flawed, but this is definitely the top 3 vocal performances from the Grammys this year. Not Gaga's most impressive, but nowhere near bad.

I love the higher note she does in the last "hurt us" in the chorus and then the higher repeat of shallalallow at the end

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BloodyM
1 hour ago, Defmix100 said:

I love the higher note she does in the last "hurt us" in the chorus and then the higher repeat of shallalallow at the end

I have to agree with you as well! She added more depth to the lyrics, and I feel like the song needed the last 'new' verse. Feels more complete.  

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gracious Gaga

Wow that’s not that much lol

hopefully it will get more :ohno:

Edited by Gracious Gaga
xoxo gracious gaga

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KatieJudasGaga4
19 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Wow that’s not that much lol

hopefully it will get more :ohno:

Its the 2nd most viewed performance on Yt behind Cardi

I’m just a Holy Fool, oh baby he’s so cruel, But I’m still in love with Judas, baby
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×