đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga will snatch 2 more Grammys next year

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

Bradley
3 minutes ago, Angelm said:

Maybe a Carpool Karaoke, Netflix release, and just push like one single for the next 5 months, I think that would help, but it won’t happen :cryga:

She won't do another carpool considering how she just did it. I know she has enough songs but the carpool is like a Superbowl kind of entertainment, it happens once or twice in a lifetime.

She needs to perform I'll Never Love Again and Always Remember Us This Way at Enigma that's for sure, but it's only a Vegas show so I'm not sure if it's good enough to reach across all voters throughout America.

And A Star Is Born will leave theatres after the Oscars so...

doppelganger
5 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Unless that lion king soundtrack slays :ohno:

Correct me if i’m wrong but i think the album will feature mostly remakes of the original film’s tune + one or two original Bey/Gambino track. They’re definitely banking on the nostalgia and the magic of Elton’s original original music. 

Regina George
24 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

Correct me if i’m wrong but i think the album will feature mostly remakes of the original film’s tune + one or two original Bey/Gambino track. They’re definitely banking on the nostalgia and the magic of Elton’s original original music. 

Oh I didn’t think about this! So it’s not eligible for a grammy? 

Andreu
29 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

Bey/Gambino track.

all the grammys confirmed, and all the grammys unfairly, confirmed as well

doppelganger
6 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Oh I didn’t think about this! So it’s not eligible for a grammy? 

I have no idea tbh but It’ll be wierd for two albums with same set of songs to win the Grammies twice no?

The Elton songs are classic and defined the original film and i cannot imagine Can You Feel The Love Tonight and Circle of Life not making the album. 

Edit: there’s a Grammy category for best compilation soundtrack. Lion King OST should fall under this category. Bey’s original song will be eligible for best song for visual media, hopefully competing against INLA/ARUTW. As far as AOTY we should be more worried about Adele or Taylor 

Doncho
11 hours ago, A Dull Boy said:

ARUTW > Best Solo

INLA ft Bradley > Best Duo

I wouldnt call that a "duo" performance :selena:

Archived