Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 Lead is coming earlier than u think

The Enigmatic

Featured Posts

gumzy3000

No, she will probably release a remix album of Joanne in August and then a Christmas Jazz album with Tony Bennett. :ladyhaha:

trolly troll troll

I feel like March or April is too soon.

She's been everywhere lately and we heard her so much on the radio all around the world. So If she comes out with a new record a month or two after the oscar I'm afraid that people would be a bit tired of hearing her all the time. 

She needs to step out of the public eye just enough to create anticipation. I don't know if that make sense but you see what I mean?

The Enigmatic
1 hour ago, gumzy3000 said:

No, she will probably release a remix album of Joanne in August and then a Christmas Jazz album with Tony Bennett. :ladyhaha:

Cheek To Cheek : The Remixes Volume 2 coming in August

I am having my ARTPOP moment

LordEnigma

I’d be so happy if this happened but also a little salty that I didn’t get to see it at my Enigma date. I’d much prefer her to introduce it after the first set of Enigma dates as it’d be a little more reasonable - like an Enigma 2.0.

LordEnigma
49 minutes ago, BlackWave said:

I feel like March or April is too soon.

She's been everywhere lately and we heard her so much on the radio all around the world. So If she comes out with a new record a month or two after the oscar I'm afraid that people would be a bit tired of hearing her all the time. 

She needs to step out of the public eye just enough to create anticipation. I don't know if that make sense but you see what I mean?

Yes I agree! Plus she could evolve into the new era instead of straight ASIB to LG6! We need her to keep performing at the Grammys so a new single would be great at the end of this year or beginning of next year 🤓

JustAnother

Nnn I hope she releases soon. They’ve been teasing LG6 for 2 years now. This is the longest they’ve teased a solo album beyond just say “working on new music”. LG5 was brought up a year before Joanne was released, ARTPOP was brought up a year before it was released, Born This Way was brought up the year before it was released. 

Archived