Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Janelle and Gaga

Sweet Olive

Featured Posts

Schwerk

Saw Janelle in concert last September and she blew me away. It reminded me so much of Gaga and the Fame ball because she played the exact same small venue but it felt like a stadium show.

Musically I love how she can sound very girly and sweet but so bad-ass when she's rapping, Django Jane was so dope live.

Love her energy, versatility, passion. Just like Gaga she seems very comfortable on stage, a bit goofy at times, genuinely enjoying herself. She too seems to have a tight bond with her band, dancers, crew and her fans. She really seems like a sweetheart.

I know Janelle has her own studio space where upcoming artists can go to work together. Would love to see Gaga and her meet up sometime and maybe get in the studio and see what happens naturally. I hope Gaga has that freedom in the future to not be constricted by album deals and schedules but just to make music whenever she feels like it and with whoever she wants. Maybe that is the case already. I just picture them experimenting in Gaga's Zappa home and I do hope that'll happen someday and that we get to hear the outcome of their experiments.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived