đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B addresses hate over Best Rap Album win and BET's Nicki drag

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

Whispering

Nicki has been nominated ten times. She simply didn’t get enough votes for a win. 

That’s not Cardi’s or the producer’s fault. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FentyGa
16 hours ago, gagaisitalian said:

She can feel however she wants. Ranting in a Twitter video and focusing on the negative instead of the positive is the reason I wish these ungrateful new artists would have never been given a chance.

how is that ungrateful? There are thousands of people out there now hating on her because she won something. Sometimes you have to address the negativity-that doesn't mean you're focusing on it, just means you have thoughts and feelings you wanna share.

gagaisitalian
9 hours ago, FentyGa said:

how is that ungrateful? There are thousands of people out there now hating on her because she won something. Sometimes you have to address the negativity-that doesn't mean you're focusing on it, just means you have thoughts and feelings you wanna share.

She literally deleted her Instagram over a few people upset at her winning when there were people who were also happy about it. She is the definition of immature and that's that on that. End of discussion. You won't change my mind.

6 minutes ago, gagaisitalian said:

She literally deleted her Instagram over a few people upset at her winning when there were people who were also happy about it. She is the definition of immature and that's that on that. End of discussion. You won't change my mind.

You don't like her... we get it :coffee:

gagaisitalian
7 minutes ago, Corous said:

You don't like her... we get it :coffee:

You guys can't handle varying opinions...noted. I'll reply if replied to...so stop replying?

Archived