Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Just a reminder

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George
26 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

That performance was like twerking to a lana del rey song

If it’s as good as Gaga’s performance tonight then I’m here for it. 

Didymus

Those performances are nothing alike omg :air:

The truth is: GrammyGa was still stripped downGa :shrug: This was no different from your average up-tempo Joanne performance, she performed PI countless times the same way. The only reason people are inventing this whole "you can't handle TheatricalGa!  this is early Gaga's return!!" excuse is because they can't seem to handle people genuinely not liking this performance :rip:

6 hours ago, XC1792 said:

You'll get that classy performance at The Oscars. I'm under the impression she doesn't want to do 2 similar performances back to back

Yeah i dont get why people dont see that. Specially with how **** both Grammys and Oscars are about their performances, maybe she was even asked to make sure they were different.

J e s s e

It’s a different shallow then the shallows we’ve seen, stay pressed lil managers :vegas:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Regina George
17 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Those performances are nothing alike omg :air:

The truth is: GrammyGa was still stripped downGa :shrug: This was no different from your average up-tempo Joanne performance, she performed PI countless times the same way. The only reason people are inventing this whole "you can't handle TheatricalGa!  this is early Gaga's return!!" excuse is because they can't seem to handle people genuinely not liking this performance :rip:

When I saw her on stage yesterday and when I saw how she’s behaving it made me think about this performance so for me it has something alike. Only people that truly don’t like the performance are her own fans which is concerning. I went on twitter yesterday to see reactions and majority of what I saw were positive. Then I came to GGD and saw you all complaining. 

Didymus
6 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

When I saw her on stage yesterday and when I saw how she’s behaving it made me think about this performance so for me it has something alike. Only people that truly don’t like the performance are her own fans which is concerning. I went on twitter yesterday to see reactions and majority of what I saw were positive. Then I came to GGD and saw you all complaining.  

The majority of people are really positive here though :shrug:

Fans are always bound to be more critical. We're way more informed about her career and her performances so there are higher expectations and greater chances for disappointment.

This is a discussion forum so yes, it's filled with people who want to express their opinions and have conversations about them. That's why it's always comical to me that every single time Gaga does something, there's this "surprise" with people that there are people who may not have liked it :rip: It's normal. Not everyone agrees. The opinion of the general public should not have to align with that of the fans.

Anyway, I continue to be very pleased that so many of you are enjoying the performance but I really take offense with this whole "well, the people who don't like this don't understand Gaga with the big G" idea. That is completely fabricated.

Regina George
10 minutes ago, Didymus said:

The majority of people are really positive here though :shrug:

Fans are always bound to be more critical. We're way more informed about her career and her performances so there are higher expectations and greater chances for disappointment.

This is a discussion forum so yes, it's filled with people who want to express their opinions and have conversations about them. That's why it's always comical to me that every single time Gaga does something, there's this "surprise" with people that there are people who may not have liked it :rip: It's normal. Not everyone agrees. The opinion of the general public should not have to align with that of the fans.

Anyway, I continue to be very pleased that so many of you are enjoying the performance but I really take offense with this whole "well, the people who don't like this don't understand Gaga with the big G" idea. That is completely fabricated.

I completely understand what you are trying to say and I agree that not everyone has to like it. I’m just surprised that people on here are shocked because Gaga completely changed up the Shallow performance and performed it in a completely different arrangement. OFC that you can dislike it.. it’s just the fact that people are still acting surprised when Gaga does something “weird”. 

DoremonLove

This time im onestly confused as in what are the complains. The perfrmance was actually AMAZING. The vocals were on point too. And i loved that it was diff from the common piano performance :excited:i have watched it multiple times ad even downloaded it. She looked so sexy:rockstar:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Didymus
15 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I completely understand what you are trying to say and I agree that not everyone has to like it. I’m just surprised that people on here are shocked because Gaga completely changed up the Shallow performance and performed it in a completely different arrangement. OFC that you can dislike it.. it’s just the fact that people are still acting surprised when Gaga does something “weird”.  

Right... well, that might be very true. For me, I was not surprised but I just didn't like it. But yeah, I should also remember that there are indeed some fans who play the "omg don't be too weird you won't win an Oscar!!!" card all the time :smh: And I really don't want to defend them :toofunny:

:hug:

JustAnother

Gaga needs to find a way to get rid of these “fans” that complain about everything. They just keep coming back like little rats looking for a food :ally:

Davian

I LIVED for the Shallow performance, as well as I live for the performance in the OP:firega: Love this woman so much:kara:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Sneaky Oliver
10 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

That performance was like twerking to a lana del rey song

You can sad-twerk to ArtDeco, HBTB, Cherry and others :ladyhaha:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived