Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

“trash.” - Ariana @ Mac losing Best Rap Album

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

freebit

She's such a brat, and will only get worse if there's no one to check her. She's in the honeymoon period with the media, and has lots of hangers on who encourage her every move, so she'll just continue like this. 

It's funny to watch her and her stans scramble to explain this away, but she knows how tweeting "trash" when Cardi won was going to come off. She can't be that dumb. She meant to do that, it takes too much effort to tweet that accidentally. 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VenusBlackStar

Seems like she’s gonna be lying to us every time she sings “Problem” now

one less one less Prooobleeemmm ? :trollga:

Serial Chiller
5 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Y’all, it wasn’t about Cardi, she just wanted to see Mac’s parents on stage :selena:

Ari stop tweeting, you’re not good at it

so? that’s a legitimate excuse to tweet ‘trash’? So Cardi’s not trash? what is? the Grammys? Oh look who’s talking after her mushy acceptance tweet. Tweeting ‘trash’ is basically the last thing that comes to anybody’s mind when trying to pay respect to a deceased person. 

Zander
Just now, Alexander Levi said:

“Nobody likes her takes her very seriously.”

Wins a Grammy

Is the most streamed artist on Spotify

Having an album go number 1 this week with her past album also going number 1 less than 6 months ago

Has two number ones from an album that came out only month after each other 

But a Grammy isn't important to her :shrug:

I'm pretty mutual towards her as far as she goes but its hard to take her (not her music) seriously when she's being pretty messy lately. 

Thomas P

I don’t condone what she did, cause it was purely stupid, but she’s not Satan here. It’s nkt about Cardi, but i know why it seemed like it was. 

She had a stupid moment, and she really needs to be more careful on Twitter, but it was about her dead ex boyfriend, not some hateful thing said about another artist. 

Still though, wish she woulda just kept quiet. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Biden Harris 2024
6 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

“Nobody likes her takes her very seriously.”

Wins a Grammy

Is the most streamed artist on Spotify

Having an album go number 1 this week with her past album also going number 1 less than 6 months ago

Has two number ones from an album that came out only month after each other 

Yet.. it doesn't seem to be enough for her. Imagine that.

This woman knows exactly what she's doing. That's all I'm going to say about this bcs I don't want to get my first wp on this glorious day. :reductive:

Nosferatu

I like Ariana but ugh, she's getting more and more annoying with each passing day. And it's always "hihi im so sorry. that's not what i meant blah blah. sending love to y'all ❤️✌️🌌:saladga:

Somebody needs to get her off Twitter.

Glamourpuss

Why are people so quick to judge others for their negative behaviour like they haven't been bitchy af today themselves. 

1, she was probably drunk.

2, she deleted it almost immediately after posting. 

Why get mad about that? She made a mistake and she corrected it. 

LordEnigma
27 minutes ago, AllThingsGaga said:

Yet.. it doesn't seem to be enough for her. Imagine that.

She seems happy and appreciative of what she has. I think people read to much into her and think any/everything she does has an intent to get attention.

But whatever - it’s GGD at its best... tearing down people for anything they do. Warranted or not.

FfFfFfFF

I wonder if Admin will close this thread too, like he already did to the last two "negative" threads about Ariana. 

Thomas P
2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I wonder if Admin will close this thread too, like he already did to the last two "negative" threads about Ariana. 

People are allowed to hate on artists, if they do it respectfully. I know I do it disrespectfully all the time, but I learn my lesson when I get my WP. Some posts in here that trash Ari are completely warranted and fair, but others are completely rude and unnecessarily hateful. If admin wants to lock the thread cause of those posts, then ya he has reason.   

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived