💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga - Shallow (Live at Grammys)

TheJoanneJoker

Featured Posts

Swan Heart

She's gaga after all. Killed it.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

I don't know how I feel about that performance quite honestly. On one hand, I love that she did something different, I loved her outfit, I loved her energy, etc., but on the other hand, it didn't match the song. I think what she was trying to do was sort of recreate Ally's solo rendition of it (when she already became a massive popstar), but I just don't think it was executed all that well.

On that note, Gaga always slays vocally, and she did have a huge vocal presence here, but I just felt like it could have been better delivered if she hadn't been so aggressive with it. 

🖤👹

Interlude

It kind of looked like she wanted to seperate Ally from Gaga and show the difference for greater impact. It would have been more iconic if she was a bit more stable, it was a bit more rehearsed/ choreographed and the cameramen did a better job. Still quite fun though and I'm glad she got the opportunity to perform it at the Grammys of all places!

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

metalguru

IDK...

Her speech... and the messiness of this performance... She could've been a bit more wise, and chill all night long.  

Reality
3 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

I liked the performance but I’m more concerned about her. She looks high and I think the rumour about her fight with Christian is true. She looks like she’s fakong her happiness.

Where's that rumor from??

🖤👹

cryza browz

Idk what you all are smoking but she KILLED it. RockGa is always the move. I would much rather watch that than her sitting at a piano or just standing.

I loved it.... I love crazy rockGA.... I hope that the next album will be glam rock inspired 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Zander
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

Where's that rumor from??

There is no rumour. Its all because she's not wearing her engagement ring, thats it. 

highlikegaga

some of y'all need to take several seats.

if she performed it at a piano she'd be REPEATING herself at the Oscars, and we all know she's not the one to repeat the same show...

i'm concerned she might be on drugs, but this could just be her persona for the performance. 

take a chill pill, go to sleep and tomorrow, we are going to celebrate her 3 Grammys 

FATCAT

It was great, that raw energy is what I love about her, but it will definitely seem odd to the GP. I could care less.

Purr more, hiss less.

Wet Fire

I loved the performance. Her delivery of the chorus is too perfect for my poor gay heart to handle. I love it when she gets on her rockstar mode. And her look omg :giveup:

destructivelove

Idk how to feel about this, which maybe in of itself is a sign of something being artistic and newsworthy when people feel largely divided on a performance.  Her vocals were the strongest they’ve sounded at an awards show in a LONG time.  and while I didn’t hate the power she changed the song to have, I felt the pacing was a bit off and felt kind of hard to get into because it was pretty choppy and all over the place for a ballad.  I also found it quite weird having her sing the song to mark at the second verse as he seemed pretty lifeless, but maybe this has more to do with the song feeling like it should be sang to Bradley.  Overall I think it was a good choice to make this performance high energy and something different than the Oscars, if nothing else so that the Oscars performance feels like the first REAL performance of this song.  I just fail to understand why she wouldn’t have taken this opportunity to sing ARUTW or Is that Alright?   I will never understand her team honestly 

Why I dont like the performance is because the instrumentals did not match the energy of that performance. She was already doing the most with her movements from the simple guitar strings. However I do believe everyone has their own opinion and maybe some saw something in that performance that others did not. 

She looked fab though.

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga - Shallow (Live at Grammys)

Archived