Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga not wearing her ring

VTV

Featured Posts

Fingerella
1 hour ago, Smcgibben said:

She never followed him in the first place donā€™t worry lol

Iā€™m pretty sure she did. I saw her name followinghis account before.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, A hunty said:

Iā€™m pretty sure she did. I saw her name followinghis account before.

well I'm just gonna try and stay optimistic thenĀ :messga:

Sanne Godijn
1 minute ago, Smcgibben said:

well I'm just gonna try and stay optimistic thenĀ :messga:

He still follows her so i wouldnt worry to much about itĀ 

Bonkers

If they would just watch the adult features I frequent, they would realize that two is not too many d!cks for one relationship.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

JazzGa

I'm honestly somewhat shook she didn't wear the ring. She has been wearing it nonstop with everything, so "It didn't go with the look" isn't an excuse imo. Maybe she didn't want to lose it and knew she was gonna party hard on Grammy night so she left it at home lol. She definitely partied hard.Ā 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

LilyLark

I've honestly not thought about Cristian that much in the past. I've always thought he seems too old for her, that he agreed to rep Johnny Depp after all that **** came out wasn't a good sign, and can be a bit much on instagram BUT that he's also seemed to be very supportive and he consistently shows up for her and that he probably is a good influence, re. drugs, as she's been away from hard stuff the entire time she was with him. I know she was clean before him, but I think he must be fairly clean living as it's easy to be tempted to go back when you first get clean.Ā 

But...he still follows her on instagram. She seemed fine/happy backstage and talking to Cardi and hanging out with Mark and in interviews. Like I don't think one "angry rocker" performance plus the weird moment with Ryan, which I think they were both playing around and it just didn't work, equals that she's depressed or something.Ā 

Maybe they are having problems, but it's also entirely possible she just decided not to deal with the ring at all instead of wearing it on the red carpet and not wearing it while she performs. But my guess is people are reading too much into nothing and everything is fineā€”he posted a gushy photo of her less than a week ago, and most three year relationships wouldn't end so quickly after that sort of thing. And if they did break up, and I don't think there's really much evidence that they did, she may just want to keep it quiet since the Oscars are coming up and she wouldn't want it to distract from her big night.

Also, LBR, the tabloids would go insane and accuse her of having an affair with Bradley even though he's still with his gf and she doesn't need that drama. I don't think there's anything go on there, but I did raise an eyebrow that he flew out two different weekends to see her perform without his gf (obvs. money isn't an issue, but I live in CA and my bff is in Vegas and I'm not sure I would put that much effort in to go visit her so closely together cause I have my own busy life) and the tabloids could easily create drama out of those sort of interactions. So if she did break up with Cristian, and I'm just wildly speculating cause I think it's unlikely, I think she'd probably try to keep it quiet for a few months as to not distract from the Oscars and to avoid any tabloids going nuts and trying to link her to Bradley and his girlfriend.

giskardsb
2 hours ago, Robo Ga said:

You said it perfectly. I really tried not to "understand" her relationships because they have been strange to say the least so I refrain from commenting usually. But here I go:

Christian's relationship with Gaga is 'off' to me for a variety of reasons. Notice how on his instagram he often quotes famous females like Marilyn Munro, Audrey Hepburn, etc. I just have always had the feeling he was trying to "collect" Gaga, that he is obsessed with the iconography of the beautiful Hollywood starlit, and that his engagement to her and his tattoos and social media posts were borderline creepy.Ā ESPECIALLY considering she had JUST ended an engagement with another man; suddenly he is flexing all over Instagram and claiming Gaga as "his". Let's not forget he has a history with dating famous beautiful women and also manages celebrity in his career.Ā 

It always seemed like a rebound relationship to me from Gaga's side -Ā Ā especially since he looks so much like her father, almost like a return to a comfort zone after her previous engagement fell apart. And WHY is she so secretive about her relationship with him? For God's sake, we as a fanbase know more about how she feels about Mark Ronson and Bradley Cooper (even TONY BENNET) than we do about how she feels about Cristian. As an artist, why is her relationship with him so off-limits when it comes to the content she has created the past two years? If it was normal and healthy wouldn't she be letting us in? We get all our info about him from HIS instagram account.Ā 

Something is wrong. I just feel it.Ā 

look how much you are over-analyzing Christian and their relationship, and then ask yourself why in any way would Gaga want to "let her fans in". Ā  Many fans have been nothing but hateful towards him, and all her relationships are picked over and commented on constantly.Ā  Ā She has said herself some things she likes to keep private. Ā Ā 

Robo Ga
6 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

look how much you are over-analyzing Christian and their relationship, and then ask yourself why in any way would Gaga want to "let her fans in". Ā  Many fans have been nothing but hateful towards him, and all her relationships are picked over and commented on constantly.Ā  Ā She has said herself some things she likes to keep private. Ā Ā 

The purpose of this thread is to overanalyze, I'm not calling Gaga on the phone and telling her to break up with him. This is just what I have observed.Ā  Compared to other celebs, Gaga's relationships have been relatively overlooked. Also, just a heads up, she had a camera follow her around for 6 months and had a Netflix movie made wherein she openly talks about it so YEAH. She DOES let her fans in. Goodbye

šŸ¤–āš”ļø

JazzGa
19 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

i give you a very very over the top example just to see what i mean:

Ā 

Ā 

plus she seemed a bit too excited that it felt unnatural at some points.

Who's the emo hottie in the back tho :lolly:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

AJRocketMan
1 hour ago, Robo Ga said:

The purpose of this thread is to overanalyze, I'm not calling Gaga on the phone and telling her to break up with him. This is just what I have observed.Ā  Compared to other celebs, Gaga's relationships have been relatively overlooked. Also, just a heads up, she had a camera follow her around for 6 months and had a Netflix movie made wherein she openly talks about it so YEAH. She DOES let her fans in. Goodbye

Okay, I know you were explaining something, but please donā€™t say that, especially because the meaning of that word is different in the lgbt community. Itā€™s dismissive and really offensive.

Pierre

His daughter was there last night tho.

āIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanāž.

Archived