ASIB:vegas: and TFM:firega:

but not including Alibi or Teeth coz I can't stand them:vegas:

:triggered:

lives behind the aura

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Didymus said:

It's fair though. It doesn't have to do anything with statistics, it has everything to do with recognizing musical quality in your batch of songs and choosing appropriately :shrug:

What album has the biggest chance of having a filler: one with 17 songs or one with 8?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

2020Covid19IsOurs
2 minutes ago, Red said:

What album has the biggest chance of having a filler: one with 17 songs or one with 8?

That makes the case for ASIB even stronger. It's unbelievable there's so many memorable songs in one album :flutter:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

Just now, DWUWpartII said:

That makes the case for ASIB even stronger. It's unbelievable there's so many memorable songs in one album :flutter:

Honestly I don’t listen to more than half of the songs in the soundtrack 

monketsharona
12 minutes ago, Red said:

But TFM has only 8 songs, it’s unfair, it’s gonna statistically have less bad songs lol

It's far enough

I'd love Gaga to release another album with only 8/10 songs with the potential of TFM. As long as you have a very solid concept, theme and musical direction you don't need 17 songs to get another career defining album

i'mma just list the songs that i skip sksk.

Spoiler

The Fame:

Money Honey

The Fame Monster:

none :ohwell:

Born This Way: 

Highway Unicorn

ARTPOP:

none :ohwell:

Joanne:

Hey Girl

lives behind the aura

Didymus
Just now, Red said:

Depends on the musician. A true artist knows when to make an album smaller or bigger and for what reasons. I agree that in the realm of pop music there's a bigger risk of filler tracks on longer albums but then doesn't that count for pop music in general, regardless of the amount of songs? :rip:

Anyway, I don't think TF has a filler track, I don't think BTW has a filler track and I don't think ARTPOP has a filler track so :shrug: In fact, Joanne is her shortest album except for TFM and, to me, it suffers the most from uncreative songs that should not have been included :air: So no, I don't agree.

Just now, monketsharona said:

It's far enough

I'd love Gaga to release another album with only 8/10 songs with the potential of TFM. As long as you have avec very solid concept, theme and musical direction you don't need 17 songs to get another career defining album

Hmmm I’d be okay with LG7 or LG6 EP with 8 songs BUT PLEASE GAGA RELEASE A LOT OF SONGS IN LG6 YOU HAD TIME BINTCH

Economy

TFM :firega:

The only track I think is meh is teeth but I wouldn't go as far as saying it's bad

Also not counting Gaga albums, ABBA Gold Greatest Hits :music:

3 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Depends on the musician. A true artist knows when to make an album smaller or bigger and for what reasons. I agree that in the realm of pop music there's a bigger risk of filler tracks on longer albums but then doesn't that count for pop music in general, regardless of the amount of songs? :rip:

Anyway, I don't think TF has a filler track, I don't think BTW has a filler track and I don't think ARTPOP has a filler track so :shrug: In fact, Joanne is her shortest album except for TFM and, to me, it suffers the most from uncreative songs that should not have been included :air: So no, I don't agree.

Well, let’s agree to disagree

Actually, this debate is nonsense cause Teeth exists

Archived