Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Marina - Handmade Heaven

Battle 4 Ur Life

Featured Posts

bloody g

At first I was disappointed bc I expected something else, but at the end I was loving it.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐹𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Phaye Monster

This video feels very MARINA to me, and honestly she could make a video of herself yawning and I'd still think it was incredible.

it is simple but it didn't need to be a huge video. I think it's just perfect.

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

thunderzap00

An okay / cute song with an okay / cute video - makes sense. I'm sure there are other songs on the album that are smashes 

Serial Chiller

nnnnn some comments on FB points out that she looks like MJ in one of his most unflattering appearances... Now I can’t unsee it. :toofunny:

blackstar

I love the song and some scenes in the video are stunning, but that double exposure effect is ugly :messga:

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

AndiGaga

I love it :lolga: i think it's her best video so far. I LOVE the effects 😍  and yes it may be not the most expensive video ever but it does NOT look cheap :fthis:

Sneaky Oliver

The lyrics are pure poetry :sara: I like the video but it has too many flowers projections. Not a real issue tho 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Supersonic

Omg I absolutely love this :giveup:

She lowkey fell off my radar and this reminded me of why I was stanning her initially :giveup:  This girl is IT.

crisTEAne

what kind of beautifulness all around. digging it very much. :flutter: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

beaublue

Marinas happy with what she put out. I love it & those of you that feel the need to hate on artists to make yourselves feel better really need to get it under control...

Inferno

nice, nothing more nothing less. rolls in like a light pretty fog and fades out without you even realizing it left.

Archived