LG6
lgbt

Serial Killer (Who Targeted Gay Men) CAUGHT!

Featured Posts

Illuminati Freak
Just now, Ferrara said:

Death penalty.

Times like this I wish Canada had the death penalty.

derpmonster
1 minute ago, Ferrara said:

Death penalty. Put it on live tv. I’ll pay to watch that.

I don't want to turn this into a debate about death penalty but letting him rot in prison and not be free anymore is a worse punishment than almost instant death. 

• Like 5

Ferrara
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

I don't want to turn this into a debate about death penalty but letting him rot in prison and not be free anymore is a worse punishment than almost instant death. 

You’re probably right. I’m just very conflicted with the whole death penalty topic. Sometimes I support it, sometimes I don’t. And I feel like supporting for this man.

Edited by Ferrara
  • Like 1

En_Sabah_Nur
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

Good Point! 👌🏾

Egypt. W
  • Like 1

Emigrante
17 minutes ago, Economy said:

And if he gets the maximum 25 year sentence he'd be 92 on release date probably dead by then

So hopefully he's gone for good

Law in Canada allows for serial killer of 5 people to be sentenced only for 25 years most? :oo

In my country he would get life sentence much easier. 

Edited by Emigrante
Every morning there are mountains to climb.
  • Like 1

En_Sabah_Nur
18 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

OT: Should we really be calling him a gay serial killer instead of a serial killer of gays? He is just a serial killer and his own sexuality is kind of irrelevant. We didn't call Ted Bundy a straight serial killer. 

I’m sorry, I didn’t know exactly how to word the subject title. ☹️

Egypt. W
  • Like 3

Economy
Just now, Emigrante said:

Law in Canada only allows for serial killer of 5 people to be sentenced only for 25 years most? :oo

I wasn't 100% sure about what I said so I just searched it up

Your base sentence can actually be for life...

But everyone is supposed to get a chance for parole after a max of 25 years if they demonstrate good behaviour or remourse etc

But if they do not then they can serve a Sentence beyond 25 years

• Like 2

Illuminati Freak

The lesson to take from this is please be careful when meeting strangers online. Always tell a buddy where you are going. Check in with them before and after a hookup/date. Don’t meet people if they don’t want to text or give you their phone number. Gay men committing violence against each other is more common place than you think but it’s not reported or talked about. I’ve had it happen to me and it’s happened to friends. Unfortunately the world isn’t a safe place for us even on these pick up apps. You just never know what sorta of scene you are getting yourself into. Don’t let someone try and talk you into something you’re not comfortable doing. If something doesn’t feel right just get up and leave.

Edited by Illuminati Freak
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Economy
Just now, En_Sabah_Nur said:

I’m sorry, I didn’t know exactly how to word the subject title. ☹️

Yeah I was thinking the same thing... The fact that he's gay isn't relevant to the crime so no reason to put that label

But you could put in the title that he was a serial killer targeting gays

I think that would be better :)

• Like 3

LaLa
5 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

Law in Canada only allows for serial killer of 5 people to be sentenced only for 25 years most? :oo

Our maximum sentences are life, but eligible for parole after 25 years. Being eligible to apply does not mean you'll get it. Also, in this case the judge can decide to have the 8 life sentences be served at the same time (concurrently) or one after the other, so up to 200 years before parole eligibility. 

Edited by LaLa
  • Like 3
  • Shook 1

En_Sabah_Nur
2 hours ago, Illuminati Freak said:

The lesson to take from this is please be careful when meeting strangers online. Always tell a buddy where you are going. Check in with them before and after a hookup/date. Don’t meet people if they don’t want to text or give you their phone number. Gay men committing violence against each other is more common place than you think but it’s not reported or talked about. I’ve had it happen to me and it’s happened to friends. Unfortunately the world isn’t a safe place for us even on these pick up apps. You just never know what sorta of scene you are getting yourself into. 

You are completely correct. I almost got raped many years ago during a hookup that went totally sideways...  SMH!  

Edited by En_Sabah_Nur
Egypt. W
  • Like 1

Quartz
17 minutes ago, Illuminati Freak said:

It’s been harder for people more close to it. Very hard on the community as well. I saw Andrew that Pride Sunday he disappeared. I also know the boyfriend of one of the victims who actually survived being with McArthur. It hits home as well because my sister was murdered many years ago. It’s something I don’t wish anyone to have to go through. The emotional scars run deep.

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that man. I hope the murder of your sister sees justice.

Let's be nice to each other <3
  • Like 3

Ferrara
10 minutes ago, Illuminati Freak said:

The lesson to take from this is please be careful when meeting strangers online. Always tell a buddy where you are going. Check in with them before and after a hookup/date. Don’t meet people if they don’t want to text or give you their phone number. Gay men committing violence against each other is more common place than you think but it’s not reported or talked about. I’ve had it happen to me and it’s happened to friends. Unfortunately the world isn’t a safe place for us even on these pick up apps. You just never know what sorta of scene you are getting yourself into. Don’t let someone try and talk you into something you’re comfortable doing. If something doesn’t feel right just get up and leave.

I would like to also add to this that I personally think is better to get to meet someone better first. And in a public place. Hooking up with strangers is not always the smartest idea. I used to hook up a lot about 4 years ago and I stopped because I’d feel disgusted after every encounter. Sex can wait people. It really can. I haven’t done anything in years. But if you do decide to do so, take @Illuminati Freak advice. Tell a friend or family member where you’re going. Turn on “Find iPhone” if you have one.

Edited by Ferrara
  • Like 1

artPOPthatbooty

brb deleting Grindr

lamaisongaga.tumblr.com
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

En_Sabah_Nur
15 minutes ago, Economy said:

Yeah I was thinking the same thing... The fact that he's gay isn't relevant to the crime so no reason to put that label

But you could put in the title that he was a serial killer targeting gays

I think that would be better :)

Changed it.  :) 👍🏾

Edited by En_Sabah_Nur
Egypt. W
  • Like 1