• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SCHEISSEMONTRE
2 hours ago, Enzo said:

Omg Ariana is not performing, what a loss :poot:

She probably offered 7 Rings, Thank u, next and Imagine :ohwell:

Also people comparing Gaga with Ariana :neyde:

Ariana is no where compared to Gaga. She worked her ass off while Ariana was doing tv shows then music..

Mychal

Thomas P
14 minutes ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

Ariana is no where compared to Gaga. She worked her ass off while Ariana was doing tv shows then music..

And how is that not working her ass off? That’s very unfair to say. Just cause she started on tv doesn’t mean she shouldn’t be able to be considered a hard worker. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

thatfoxyfeeling
13 minutes ago, Knife said:

I guarantee you if Ariana was a white artist, the Grammys would have been more accommodating of her.  :usrs:

Don’t know if trolling or not. :oprah:

Watch the show and you'll see the THING they replaced Ari :fan:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Lord Temptation

“Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I’m Bored” is one of the most mysogynistic degrading antifeminist songs I have ever heard.

Of course the Grammys said NO. 

The Twitter backlash would have been ferocious.

You Ariana fans are blind to her immaturity because she is so overhyped right now. Truly sickening. Ariana is a spoilt rich kid and thank god the Academy hates her now.

Imagine if actors acted like this with the Academy. They'd be blacklisted for life. The Grammys need to have a strong authority. They're losing respect.

28 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Imagine if actors acted like this with the Academy. They'd be blacklisted for life. The Grammys need to have a strong authority. They're losing respect.

You expect her to shut up and let the grammys continue lying about her? Sis........................ Grammys are cancelled anyway.

RAMROD

I have told y'all yesterday that Grammys will make sure to ruin her career for what she did. Which is why Ariana had to put them on blast now. It has started and it will not be the end of it. You just don't mess with people who works in the industry, unless you're having a dynasty like Beyoncé or Taylor Swift.

Best of luck to Ari. :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived