Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Ariana Grande - thank u, next

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't belive BreakUPreallylongtitleBoredorsomething is literally the worst song out of all the snippets :poot:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

I’m gonna be strong and hold on until tomorrow :giveup: I didn’t really like Sweetner bar NTLTC and GIAW but I’m really feeling the singles we’ve had from this one.

StarstruckIllusion

Make up is my fave so far. The intro >>> and that synth throughout is so cute

Tom Hardy
5 minutes ago, Britan said:

I'm sorry but what is DM?

It means "direct message". 

By the way, welcome to Gaga Daily! :) 

Magneto

bloodline is that b!tch, so far. Instant bop! Gonna take a wild guess and say that all the Max/Ilya tracks are gonna be bangers

Free my mind

AMENiCURE

bad idea, ghostin, bloodline and nasa, break up with your girlfriend im bored are the only good tracks imo

I maybe hoped to enjoy the album a bit more but I love it! There are some great standouts.

:tony:NASA, bad idea, ghostin, BUWYGF :tony:

honestly bloodline is overhyped. The beat bangs but the chord progression and melodies just don't do it

Magneto

Long review incoming. So for me every Ariana album has a few recurring things:

1. A few pop bangers! Usually produced by Max Martin, usually the singles, but always giving of the impression that this isn't the direction Ari likes
2. A lot of laid back R&B filler tracks. No progression, no climax. Just her singing (beautifully nonetheless) over dull beats. I'm guessing this is the style Ari really likes, since they recur on every album...a lot!
3. A way too long track list. This in combination with the former usually make her albums terrible to listen to in full (which is my preferred way of listening to albums)

So...TU,N is absolutely an Ari album, but this time without as much filler and thus as shorter tracklist. The highlights are ofc the Max/Ilya tracks bloodline, bad idea, ghostin and break up.The staple slower tracks stand out more, because there aren't as much (make up, in my head).
TU,N isn't necessarily better than Sweetener imo. I mean Sweetener was definitely her worst over all imo, but the stand out songs make it soooo good! TU,N is definitely more balanced and cohesive! 8/10

Free my mind

• Admin changed the title to Ariana Grande - thank u, next
  • Admin locked and unlocked this topic

Archived