💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Marina - Handmade Heaven

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

She's so talented it offends me :messga:

This is everything

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs

Don’t know what to think of this...not lead single material at all, hopefully it’s just a buzz single 

AndiGaga
Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

Don’t know what to think of this...not lead single material at all, hopefully it’s just a buzz single 

No. Its perfect

misunderstood

This is beautiful, love her growth

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

robbiemalik

It’s a bop! This song snatched my soul. Maybe not first single worthy, but I love the production. 

Earthling

It's a slow build but the last minute absolutely slap :firega:

The intro is very Solitaire, not a bad thing because it's one of my faves off FROOT but still this wouldn't sound out of place at all on that album.

Marina said that fans will assume the new album will sound a certain way from Handmade Heaven but it'll actually be completely different. (Kind of like PI, Joanne situation) So I'm still hoping the album will be full of surprises and not sound like FROOT the re-up. 

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Battle 4 Ur Life

so let’s talk about this song:

at first I listened to it... alright, production is not half bad at all. there is definitely some element of quirky cool and introspective there very much like The Family Jewels... but at the same time I was like damn, Marina...with this bpm, after Froot, this song for a lead is the definition of  “a choice”.

here’s the catch tho. the bridge is super fantastical and takes the song to the next level. it builds up and goes off. and the best part, in a very not mainstream pop way. and now I’m in love with it just like I was when I heard TFJ. it’s seriously the song that reminds me the most her first release ever since that.

the gays will probably hate it cause it’s totally off the hook and into its own thing, unapologetically. this song is a gem tho. I love it! hate me if you want but it’s better than anything I heard from TYN so far (practically most of it). she’s smart she knew we’d crave music like this. yaaaaaas Queen!

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Emigrante

And I absolutely love her lyrics. They're so deep and I always connect to them badly.

(I just noticed I have Marina as my forum avatar. I totally forgot about it D: )

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Battle 4 Ur Life

BAM! 

STREAM IT FATS!

:legend:

I’m so shook. this is very good. Queen of Alternative Pop! She snatched that crown for good period! (Someone had to)

yas

Battle 4 Ur Life

Kate Bush vibes all over this

edit: it’s only like the 4th time I’m hearing it. I heard it the first time at a “bathroom break” at work, poor thing. I was so not ready to savour TALENT.

imnotyourbabe10

The mid-tempo, existential pop we needed.  :diane:

Thank you, Marina :tony:

(Some FROOT vibes to it -- not upset by that at all!)

Battle 4 Ur Life

I don’t wanna have to live in a world where this flops.

:giveup:

edit: just remembered I don’t! lol

Archived