đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ASIB Screen Test Footage

Defmix100

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe

I’m obsessed with this footage. When I saw it on the iTunes movie, I gasped a little. They both look amazing, but I just adore how Gaga looks here. If it’s possible, even more beautiful than usual. I can see why the WB greenlit the movie because the chemistry was palpable in this.

I’m curious if her hair is a darker shade of brown, or a wig, because I do like it better than the shade for the movie. 

⚯͛

Defmix100
4 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I’m obsessed with this footage. When I saw it on the iTunes movie, I gasped a little. They both look amazing, but I just adore how Gaga looks here. If it’s possible, even more beautiful than usual. I can see why the WB greenlit the movie because the chemistry was palpable in this.

I’m curious if her hair is a darker shade of brown, or a wig, because I do like it better than the shade for the movie. 

same I really like her like this and she looks so different from the film. It's funny how even when she's looking normal she can look so different each time

GypsyBabe
2 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

same I really like her like this and she looks so different from the film. It's funny how even when she's looking normal she can look so different each time

She really does look different every single time you see her. It’s really interesting. 

⚯͛

Defmix100
1 hour ago, GypsyBabe said:

She really does look different every single time you see her. It’s really interesting. 

:ally:

I can't. She looks so beautiful. I demand another movie with them looking like these, it doesn't have to be a oscar nominated movie, give me a cheesy rom-com. I'm here for it. :wub:

underneath the pine

11 hours ago, Jorget said:

I can't. She looks so beautiful. I demand another movie with them looking like these, it doesn't have to be a oscar nominated movie, give me a cheesy rom-com. I'm here for it. :wub:

YES. I need this in my life. I've watched those 5 seconds so many times. I can't believe how gorgeous they look (Gaga with darker brown hair and Bradley with the earring). Because of the warm lighting, it's like they're Jack and Ally but 5 years younger, haha. They look so flawless.

Archived