Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Performing At Grammys

Scathach

Featured Posts

freebit

It has to be ARUTW. The best song from ASIB needs more exposure. 

Also, I'm still SO pressed that the stupid BAFTAs are the same day because a medley with some of their duets from the soundtrack would have been amazing, and probably would've been the only time they would have had a chance of getting performed live. Plus it would have been a good campaign look for Bradley. :fthis:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, fivefoottwo said:

you have it at enigma for 9 nights, we won't even get full duet bc bradley is attending the BAFTAs in london. i rather she does ARUTW or INLA then shallow at the oscars

She isn’t going to do anything other than Shallow. They are campaigning for best song for Shallow so that is the one they will stick with for the performance.  

Ally Campana

Dreams do come true. :diane:

i think she’ll start with ARUTW and continue it with Shallow. Like the Joanne/Million Reasons last year.

Does it matter? Damage is done

ModernEcstasy

Which awards is it that “Joanne” has been nominated for best song. Or has that already been and gone? (She May end up performing that) 

fivefoottwo
19 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Which awards is it that “Joanne” has been nominated for best song. Or has that already been and gone? (She May end up performing that) 

its the grammys and she has performed the exact same song for the exact same event last year so nope

ModernEcstasy
38 minutes ago, fivefoottwo said:

its the grammys and she has performed the exact same song for the exact same event last year so nope

Oh come on. Would you honestly not put it past her 😂

How many times did she perform “Million Reasons”?  Let’s not hold our breath (I personally think that she should perform INLA with the exact stage set up as the movie). 

Edit: Thinking about it, if it’s true that Shen only has 90 seconds to perform, then she will most likely sing her part of “Shallow”. 

FfFfFfFF
5 hours ago, hg1171 said:

2015 - Cheek to Cheek

2016 - Bowie Tribute

2017 - MetalliGa

2018 - Joanne

2019 - ASIB

Jazz, rock, metal, country-tinged piano ballad and now power rock. The versatility. :diane:

Tbh I think it will be shallow... Asib era is almost over... Like it has grammy and the Oscars and the end... It would be stupid to try and promote any other song.... Especially because they will perform shallow at the Oscars 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Teal Ambition

Variety also confirms it:

"Little monsters have something to look forward at the 2019 Grammys. Lady Gaga will perform for the 61st edition of the annual awards ceremony.

A source close to the situation confirmed the news to Variety."

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

SharkmanthaC
9 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

HELL YES :giveup:  That's 5 times in a row? :cryga:

Yes it is. 

Maybr she’s performing her duet with Lil Pump. 

she/her/hers

NewYorkCity

I'd be ok with ARUTW or INLA being performed.

But... as a viral performance the day after... I see more possibilities with INLA, if she does the extended version, with epic vocals at the end, the stage from the movie, crying, etc... it would be epic and those vocals would steal the show. 

Archived