event

Super Bowl LIII - Halftime Show - Maroon 5

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

loathereality
Just now, DCgaga said:

This was my point, that was 5 F***ING YEARS ago, let it go :reductive:

i  feel like i  made my point clear

To rephrase after that time his videos, songs become worse for me its jsut something naturak

his the voice egotistical presence  and all was cringeworthy for me 

he was someone neutral for me that i did not very much care, I used to enjoy his songs but then he became  annoying at some point and I feel like many people are are with me on this one

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hankhatesyouall
6 minutes ago, DCgaga said:

Not really, it's just common sense and common courtesy, SJW's have nothing to do with this.

Male nudity is not censored on TV. 
Female nudity is. 
It's how the society works. 

It's not common sense. It's the highest form of SJWism and a lame attempt to paint Janet as a victim after her 'malfunction' backfired badly.  

1 hour ago, XC1792 said:

Im seeing a lot of fake outrage about Adam removing his shirt and showing his nipples comparing it to Janets wardrobe malfunction. Yes its double standards but a women’s breasts/nipples are sexualised and a man’s not so much. (edit: not my personal opinion but societies views in general)

After the nipplegate super bowl didn’t hire another female performer for 7 years. Total double standards

7 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

Female nudity is. 

It's not common sense. It's the highest form of SJWism and a lame attempt to paint Janet as a victim after her 'malfunction' backfired badly.  

The outrage addresses why that needs to be the case in society though. Female and male nipples should be treated the same way.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Zander
10 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

Female nudity is. 

Yes exactly and women’s breasts have always been sexualised by society. 

When RHCP performed with Bruno Mars at the super bowl they were shirtless and there was no outrage then. Its like what are shirtless men supposed to do? Wear bras or nipple pasties?

As for Janet and her malfunction that was planned; http://www.mtv.co.uk/janet-jackson/news/janet-admits-boob-was-planned

3 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

Female nudity is. 

I erased the common sense thing because I realized it's not really common sense, refresh your page. Also, Janet is the victim of what Justin did that partially ruined her career, and it's awful.

Also that's how society works for a reason, little kids shouldn't be seeing female nudity displayed everywhere, or any "nudity" at all for that matter. Guys naturally don't have breasts, which is not a bad thing nor is it provocative in any way, and it's not against the law for guys to take their shirts off at places like the beach for example. Sorry if I offend any of you over facts, I really can't think right at the moment, I'm up late doing homework at midnight :queenga:

Lion Heart

Boring ****ing game. I wasted time watching this. 

I...

I mean I only saw half of it, but others watched it all. :madge: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Aside from any nipple controversy, this was the most worst halftime show in ages. Even worse than Justin's. So completely lifeless and boring. It was just so all over the place and random - absolutely no build in momentum or climatic moments anywhere. It makes me appreciate how effectively Gaga's show was structured. It's like they really just brainstormed a setlist and a couple of ideas together in an afternoon and then ran with it. And the awkwardness of the guest performers... let me just not.

You can really tell that they struggled to find performers this year huh?

Quartz

The youtube video is out of sync i can't :ladyhaha: he was hot tho, at least he's got that going for him #goals

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

RudraCNG

So Adam takes his shirt off and nothing happens (and I'm ok with that, there's nothing wrong with nudity), but everyone's still upset about that Janet's nip slip, which was an accident. Talk about sexism. 

And of course his SB was boring af, but it's not a big surprise. Please bring a female singer next SB.

Archived