💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Super Bowl LIII - Halftime Show - Maroon 5

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

They were poor. Big Boi and Travis Scott were out of place. Normally we'd say "well at least they enjoyed it" but Adam Levine looked so spaced out and bored, it didn't even look like he did! :koons:

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, ImMatt said:

They were poor. Big Boi and Travis Scott were out of place. Normally we'd say "well at least they enjoyed it" but Adam Levine looked so spaced out and bored, it didn't even look like he did! :koons:

Adam is backstage disliking the video on YouTube 

Gagaplayer315

That was truly horrible, looked like they came up with it at the last minute 

Azor Ahai
1 minute ago, ImMatt said:

Adam looked like at the end of his 2 hour concert ready to go sleep on the tour bus. The way it had no opening or ending was so unprofessional

JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, ImMatt said:

He was simotaneously thinking how can he save his career after this.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

1 minute ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

That was truly horrible, looked like they came up with it at the last minute 

It was really last minute, but not even with months of planning they would’ve managed to deliver a good performance :ladyhaha:

Chuckles

I had to skip through it cause the audio is delayed but even my dissapointment is dissapointed. They literally grabbed what they could from other performers: choir (Madonna), drones and "dancing lights" (Gaga). It was such a sad show.

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

She didnt lie :ally:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Chuckles
2 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

Adam looked like at the end of his 2 hour concert ready to go sleep on the tour bus. The way it had no opening or ending was so unprofessional

Nevermind the lack of entrance!!!

YourCureness
56 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I do not understand this Sponge Bob thing, but my brother-in-law and his boyfriend just about lost it.

Whatt?!?!.... 

ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

Nevermind the lack of entrance!!!

Or an exit looool

Gaga literally jumped off the stadium roof and then jumped off stage and caught a damn football, like WHAT

she really is THAT B*TCH HUH

Ryusei

I lowkey feel bad for them cause they didn't do anything offensive it  just wasnt exciting and pretty weak :selena: 

Musery

PrinceOfTheStorm

I'm more disgusted they disrespected a way to tribute Stephen Hillenburg as a way to bring in more views and ratings to their horrid halftime show.

signing out

Archived