💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Super Bowl LIII - Halftime Show - Maroon 5

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs

So Adam is allowed to take his shirt off and show his titties but they destroyed janet Jackson’s career cuz she showed hers? 

MISOGYNY

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

I can't believe I'm saying this but.... JT's was so much better last year.... and it wasn't even amazing 

LateToCult

I saw like half of it and omg why was Adam so bored? Did all the negative publicity get to him?

TheQueenLG
Just now, Javier Gallo said:

That halftime show was a choice.

I think you're being generous

FATCAT

Wow, it was better than Justin Timberlake but ONLY because the guests were there. Very weak.

Purr more, hiss less.

TeenIdle

He performed shirtless.. meanwhile Janet's career ended for that one millisecond. I-

Overall it was a complete mess. Basically zero energy and the random SpongeBob part and the guests..

Thrasher

Already knew he would have taken off his shirt, what can he do more than that after all :lmao:

“Come over, when you’re sober”

Bloody hooker

I didn’t get a chance to enjoy Adam being shirtless, because my mom came into my room to watch the halftime. :selena:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

JusKeepBreathin

My str8 brother, "Wow that was a long half time show."

Me, "Yeah because it was a snooze fest."

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

WildAmerican
Just now, nikola said:

The only talent that he has... Taking off his shirt... That will probably be the high point of the show 

and even then he has too many tats for that to be exciting 

TheQueenLG
Just now, FATCAT said:

Wow, it was better than Justin Timberlake but ONLY because the guests were there. Very weak.

I disagree. Timberlake danced and sang and wasn't so sweaty. He at least showed that he is somehwhat of a performer

ZiggyZiggs

No proper entrance, no proper ending, no substance, literally the worst halftime show LOL ITS WHAT THEY DESERVE 

Pop Music

Hated every second of that mess. No Christina was a mess, the spongebob thing was a mess, and the travis scott kid was a mess. Bring p!nk next year to make these things great again 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Archived