bloody g

it's a shame we won't get a huge boost at the hot100 bc of tun

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PlanetChromatica
Just now, BenG said:

It's how the industry has become these days.

I know... It's just so contrived. Maybe reward a film for actually being great :oops:

bloody g
1 minute ago, Thrasher said:

it’s not a conspiracy, even for logistic reasons, for example Gaga (and even Dua Lipa) was already ready behind the stage when they announced her as a winner.

And Drake

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

I think you’re right. Also, the make-up: she has a red lipstick during the performance and after (when she’s posing with Cardi), I don’t think she changed again both the outfit and the make-up, this interview and the press room probably happened after Pop/Duo and before her performance. 

But I think it’s common for an artist and his management to know approximately the categories you’ll get to win during the night, it’s not a conspiracy, even for logistic reasons, for example Gaga (and even Dua Lipa) was already ready behind the stage when they announced her as a winner.

A lot of artists were behind the stage. Some won, some didnt. 

I think you’re right. Also, the make-up: she has a red lipstick during the performance and after (when she’s posing with Cardi), I don’t think she changed again both the outfit and the make-up, this interview and the press room probably happened after Pop/Duo and before her performance. 

But I think it’s common for an artist and his management to know approximately the categories you’ll get to win during the night, it’s not a conspiracy, even for logistic reasons, for example Gaga (and even Dua Lipa) was already ready behind the stage when they announced her as a winner.

Her makeup was changed back to the original after her performance.

Gaga and Dua were ready behind stage because they were on-stage before and their reactions need to be shown in the screen as the winners are announced (even if they lose).

PerfectGUY
2 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

for example Gaga (and even Dua Lipa) was already ready behind the stage when they announced her as a winner.

that's because they didn't got the time to go back to their seats before their category was announced

Gaga just presented with Michelle Obama and co

And Dua had just performed 

PerfectGUY

How many copies did Shallow sell during the week of the BradGa performance at Enigma??

And how many copies is it predicted to sell this week? 

What was the greater boost?

1 minute ago, PerfectGUY said:

What is Shallow's peak on Spotify WW in terms of daily streams ?

3,6kk i think

emig09
7 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

What is Shallow's peak on Spotify WW in terms of daily streams ?

gay engineer

LateToCult
34 minutes ago, emig09 said:

Million Reasons could be eligible for a diamond certification and Interscope still wouldn’t update it. :ladyhaha:

bloody g

this is america didn't enter the top 200, the gp knows the tea

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

LateToCult
Just now, Bloody Grammys said:

this is america didn't enter the top 200, the gp knows the tea

Beyoncé stans were dragging the song and Glover too. They called it a bootleg Formation. :air:

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic
  • Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived