💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Charts and Awards Discussion

bloody g

Featured Posts

PlanetChromatica
3 minutes ago, BenG said:

Shallow lacked the "woke-ness" factor in this day and age, which is also why it's doing so badly at film awards. They tried to push the mental health/addiction social message too late into the game.

Why does a film have to have a "woke" message to be considered an award worthy film :bye:

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, emig09 said:

I think neither ARUTW nor INLA could get recognition from Grammys but who knows. Who thought sis Joanne could get a nod and now has its own Grammy :nick:

We may get a nom in Visual Media but not a win

Just now, ArtyRoberto said:

Why does a film have to have a "woke" message to be considered an award worthy film :bye:

It's how the industry has become these days.

Swallow

the fact that we can say Gaga already has two Grammy nominations on lock for next year [Best Soundtrack and Best Song Written for Visual Media] :giveup:

Es solo una paja entre colegas

bloody g

Spotify US #33 (+23)

edit: 639.601

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Just now, Swallow said:

the fact that we can say Gaga already has two Grammy nominations on lock for next year [Best Soundtrack and Best Song Written for Visual Media] :giveup:

This is not guaranteed if they don't push a second single. It will lose momentum against multiple musical films coming out this year. Non-musical films also enter this category.

Jollibee
6 minutes ago, BenG said:

Shallow lacked the "woke-ness" factor in this day and age, which is also why it's doing so badly at film awards. They tried to push the mental health/addiction social message too late into the game.

Wut? How Shallow doing badly at film awards when it’s the only thing ASIB is winning?

1 minute ago, The Cure said:

Wut? How Shallow doing badly at film awards when it’s the only thing ASIB is winning?

oops by "it" i mean the film itself

Just now, The Cure said:

He wanted to say ASIB. Common mistake from now. People will start to call ASIB "that movie with Shallow". :huntyga:

Thrasher
9 hours ago, Pierre said:

I have a conspiracy theory.

-She did this interview before the performance, kinda weird how she talks about it as if it already happened. However, she said "Won 3 out of 5", wich leads to my next theory...

-She did the press room pictures right after she won pop duo, why would she go from the performance outfit, to her carpet dress (again), take the press room pic, do that interview, and then change to the black outfit? (in like 15 minutes) wich probably means she knew she wasn't winning ROTY/SOTY early. 

I think you’re right. Also, the make-up: she has a red lipstick during the performance and after (when she’s posing with Cardi), I don’t think she changed again both the outfit and the make-up, this interview and the press room probably happened after Pop/Duo and before her performance. 

But I think it’s common for an artist and his management to know approximately the categories you’ll get to win during the night, it’s not a conspiracy, even for logistic reasons, for example Gaga (and even Dua Lipa) was already ready behind the stage when they announced her as a winner.

“Come over, when you’re sober”

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic
  • Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived