:ally:

The land of future hits has spoken :vegas: 

Swallow
1 hour ago, emig09 said:

Haha they won't give an ex 5H member a Grammy till 2025 at least :ally:

1 hour ago, emig09 said:

Pop Solo is Beck or Gaga. That's it.

Havana has it on lock :flower:

You already forgot about Shape of You? Weren't everyone saying it's between Gaga and Kesha for Best Pop Vocal Performance that year? :rip:

Es solo una paja entre colegas

La Rosalia

I feel like she’s a got a good chance of sweeping this time. She’s got the right balance between success and acclaim. That + she’s basically everywhere thanks to the movie .

it's too bad gaga won't give ARUTW or INLA a proper live performance, these songs have so much potential.:emma:
but maybe they still have the chance to become a timeless classic if someone give a spectacular performance of them on The Voice or other talent shows, I remembered that I saw Beyonce's Listen be sung several times on TV when I was a child and thought it is at the same level as "I will always love you" but found out later that it chart wayyyy lower on BB100:ladyhaha:

thatfoxyfeeling
30 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Always Remember Us This Way

#10 Australia (+12)

:ally:

Those DVD sales doing their job. :vegas:

ArtGagaPop

So my mom have been having the radio on for  a few hours now in the room next to me so i can hear it and just in like 3 hours they have been playing Shallow 3 times, ARTUW 1 time and TEOG 1 time, Gaga is too relevant on radio here :ally:

VoldeLorde2

I really am rooting for Joanne to win because it deserves some recognition. Joanne (the album) was snubbed last year and the album needs at least one grammy. It would be nice for ASIB and Joanne to join The Fame, The Fame Monster, and Cheek to Cheek as albums that have won a Grammy. 

6 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

So my mom have been having the radio on for  a few hours now in the room next to me so i can hear it and just in like 3 hours they have been playing Shallow 3 times, ARTUW 1 time and TEOG 1 time, Gaga is too relevant on radio here :ally:

Swedish taste is impeccable. And the guys yum

ANTI WP
24 minutes ago, VoldeLorde2 said:

I really am rooting for Joanne to win because it deserves some recognition. Joanne (the album) was snubbed last year and the album needs at least one grammy. It would be nice for ASIB and Joanne to join The Fame, The Fame Monster, and Cheek to Cheek as albums that have won a Grammy. 

Btw and ARTPOP left the chat :smh:

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic
  • Admin locked and unpinned this topic

Archived