• Last Reply
rumours

#6: Butterflies

kaceymusgraves_wide-77cc215ee605053f3aea

Overall Score: 8.88

Highest Score: 11 @gabrielflorin01 @corvus albus @Blue Madonna

Lowest Score: 6.75 @Oriane

Comments:

@Blue Madonna ~ “COME THROUGH BEST SONG ON THE ALBUM!! A brilliantly joyful instrumental with dreamy yet exciting vocals with beautifully hopeful lyrics. Like I said with Lonely Weekend, she’s managed to make a very romantic song without being at all dramatic, which I think is a very unique ability which makes for a very enjoyable track!”

@corvus albus ~ “Way too many people call this song sappy and boring and cliche and schmaltzy and what not. Leave this song alone because you can never write enough silly love songs to fill this world.”

@Ronk ~ “Her singing voice shines here.   Nice harmony also.”

@Davian ~ “This song gives me butterflies. It actually really grew on me. And the chorus is really cute.”

@Flora ~ “I likely have an unpopular opinion on this one but; this is one of my least favorite songs on the album. I can't really explain why, it just doesn't hit for me like some of the other songs on this album do.”

Live Performance:

Oriane

Ok so I don't know what's left yet. But High Horse should go next.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

calmar
Just now, Rumours1977 said:

#6: Butterflies

kaceymusgraves_wide-77cc215ee605053f3aea

Overall Score: 8.88

Highest Score: 11 @gabrielflorin01 @corvus albus @Blue Madonna

Lowest Score: 6.75 @Oriane

Comments:

@Blue Madonna ~ “COME THROUGH BEST SONG ON THE ALBUM!! A brilliantly joyful instrumental with dreamy yet exciting vocals with beautifully hopeful lyrics. Like I said with Lonely Weekend, she’s managed to make a very romantic song without being at all dramatic, which I think is a very unique ability which makes for a very enjoyable track!”

@corvus albus ~ “Way too many people call this song sappy and boring and cliche and schmaltzy and what not. Leave this song alone because you can never write enough silly love songs to fill this world.”

@Ronk ~ “Her singing voice shines here.   Nice harmony also.”

@Davian ~ “This song gives me butterflies. It actually really grew on me. And the chorus is really cute.”

@Flora ~ “I likely have an unpopular opinion on this one but; this is one of my least favorite songs on the album. I can't really explain why, it just doesn't hit for me like some of the other songs on this album do.”

Live Performance:

Sixth place? These butterflies did worse than Asia.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

rumours
3 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Ok so I don't know what's left yet. But High Horse should go next.

The 5 songs left are Slow Burn, Space Cowboy, Happy & Sad, High Horse, and Rainbow (in order of how they show up on the album)

Ryusei

1. Space Cowboy

2. Rainbow

3. High Horse

4. Happy & Sad

5. Slow Burn

Predicting now :vegas: 

Musery

rumours
5 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

despite 3 11s :giveup: 

Yeah... turns out having the most 11's doesn't mean you win this competition...

(That's a bit of foreshadowing for later in the ceremony:kiss:)

• Admin changed the title to Ceremony: Golden Hour (Kacey Musgraves)

Archived