💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Only 90 seconds of Shallow will be performed at Oscars

Scathach

Featured Posts

I mean...if it’s a medley then obviously Gaga will be the closing song that shuts it down with her wail :ohwell:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatislaps
13 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Praying it's the 90 seconds that includes the best part :giveup:

giphy.gif

Ladies and Gentlemen, here is Gaga:

giphy.gif

Reality
4 minutes ago, Stef said:

Only due to the disgusting amount of advertisement 

That's true, but still, I've heard that they're working on ways to decrease the time for the Oscars. If they manage to decrease the time, then why couldn't they have all the nominees perform in full? 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Gagaplayer315

What the f*ck is this mess? Shallow deserves so much better 

StarstruckIllusion

The Oscars held Shallow hostage for this? Suddenly I hate them again. 

2School4Cool

I’m trying to piece together how they could include the important parts and still include Bradley in 90 seconds. :huh:  Maybe something like:

Cut the guitar intro to like 3 or 4 seconds.

Bradley sings his verse and Gaga joins him at “I’m falling, and in the good times...”

Shortened first chorus: “I’m off the deep end, watch as I dive in, we’re far from the Shallow now”

Cut the sha-hal-sha-hallow and go straight to “OAAHHHAHH”

Full second chorus and cut the final shahal-shahallow.

It would be tight but I’m sure they’ll figure it out. At least they’re performing :woohoo:

See The Best In Everyone

smitherz

but a full performance from ****ing Queen!? Bohemian Tragedy has truly ruined my year. I can’t wait to never hear about this movie again. 

Reality
17 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Praying it's the 90 seconds that includes the best part :giveup:

giphy.gif

I'm like 1000% sure that if the performance is only 90 seconds, they'd include the bridge/final chorus. Those are the best/most memorable parts of the song. If they don't include that, I'd riot :grr:

The thing I really hate about this though is that the song tells a story, and to cut it down would be a disservice. You need to have Bradley's verse, then Gaga's, then both of them, then the bridge and final chorus. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

mm... I kind of understand, but then I'm also like girl it's a 3-hour long show and THIS is how you're trying to trim it up? there are many other ways to make it shorter if that's their goal

Reality
1 minute ago, smitherz said:

but a full performance from ****ing Queen!? Bohemian Tragedy has truly ruined my year. I can’t wait to never hear about this movie again. 

You can hate on Bohemian Rhapsody, but Queen is legendary. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

sampool

What’s the point? They’re already announcing a lot of categories winners during the commercial break, live performances will be 90 seconds each, no host just presenters. They want the show to be 1 hour long only??

If this is true, I hope Gaga won't perform. Allowing her only to sing 90 seconds of her song is clearly an insult. 

Archived