celeb

Lil Pump X Lady Gaga

spanishmonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
myluis617

/umm... I think he trolling Gaga fans for a come up. Would Gaga collab with him and if she did what qualities drew her to him...

myluis617
1 hour ago, L A D Y G A G said:

Or a sample

That seems believable, but hey lil pump and gaga is some good promotion for Gaga. Lil pump got a young urban fanbase, that's the fanbase gaga does not have a grip on. 

DitaDolla

If Gaga has a part of it, it's 100% a sample. Or even a mention, just like I Like It "Paparazzi like i'm Lady Gaga."

Imagine he would say her name, the teenage "cool" white boys who can't even talk to girls will love her again:tony:

derpmonster
40 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

If Gaga has a part of it, it's 100% a sample. Or even a mention, just like I Like It "Paparazzi like i'm Lady Gaga."

Imagine he would say her name, the teenage "cool" white boys who can't even talk to girls will love her again:tony:

That's honestly ideal

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster

I'm hoping this is just apple's gimmick because they know mentioning gaga will cause their post to become trending because monsters have a huge online presence. It's like what awards shows do to us

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

excus me what

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Teal Ambition

Can he STOP :saladga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

misunderstood

The meltdowns in this thread from some of you picture perfect wannabes ARE HILARIOUS.

Keep it coming!

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Archived