Jump to content
music news

Taemin - “WANT” Album Discussion

Featured Posts

moonboywow
9 minutes ago, Mythos said:

I'm just doing what he is doing the whole day, nothing else.

Lol...like I'm sorry I think ariana mumbles. This is supposed to be in English. She is supposed to be singing in English. I listen to kpop and I expect to need translations for obvious reasons. I feel like I don't need to be confused as hell and need translations for a ****in ariana song. Yall hate on kpop for being manufactured and fake and you say they all look like barbie dolls. Just look at ariana. She looks fake asf. But anyway...SM took down the teaser because they put the wrong  release date on the video. Lmao. Omg 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noah
12 minutes ago, Mythos said:

I'm just doing what he is doing the whole day, nothing else.

and that's the right thing to do? I dont know him, but I care about Taemin and it seems very unfitting. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mythos
1 minute ago, Noah said:

and that's the right thing to do? I dont know him, but I care about Taemin and it seems very unfitting. 

Just go and ready what he is writing all the time, i don't have anything against Teamin, didn't even know about him till a second ago. I just wanted him to taste his own medicine, thats all.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
moonboywow
3 hours ago, Mythos said:

Just go and ready what he is writing all the time, i don't have anything against Teamin, didn't even know about him till a second ago. I just wanted him to taste his own medicine, thats all.

So because I don't like ariana or buy into her bitchy attitude hype, you do this? Okay then. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Varys
1 minute ago, moonboywow said:

So because I don't like ariana or buy into her bitchy attitude hype, you do this? Okay then. 

Why are you so obsessed with ariana Its pathetic actually :triggered:

The storms come and go, the waves crash overhead, the big fish eat the little fish and I keep on paddling

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
moonboywow
Just now, Varys said:

Why are you so obsessed with ariana Its pathetic actually :triggered:

This is literally the first time I really paid attention to her. Damn. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×