Lady Gaga's deposition in Kesha/Luke case

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Don’t you roll you eyes at me. You should be ashamed of yourself."

IJPz.gif

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

So much respect for her right now hopefully this will make other artists that are stuck in a minipulative contract come forward to because we all no the industry is full of them.

Putting 2 and 2 together, it seems like this deposition (which took place on Sept 12 2017) triggered her PTSD quite badly (from her lawyers description) and then on Sept 14 she had to cancel Rock In Rio.

So really, fvcking Dr Luke is responsible for Brazil I’m devastated, and postponing European JWT...

That makes me SO angry, I can’t even -

LordEnigma

Ok but like that doesn’t mean anything in a court of law. I get it but also she needs to present facts not an emotional sentiment.

Gagaplayer315

I just know she was fiercely pointing her finger at that lawyer as she was saying all this, love her 

LateToCult
47 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

"Don’t you roll you eyes at me. You should be ashamed of yourself," she added.

:gayhat:

Big d*ck energy

3 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Ok but like that doesn’t mean anything in a court of law. I get it but also she needs to present facts not an emotional sentiment.

It's more to talk to the jury in some sense.. I know because I watch Annalise Keating for 5 seasons already so I can be a lawyer:ally:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Mirages
46 minutes ago, giantdoseofbs said:

, “Well, you know – when men assault women, they don’t invite people over to watch.”

Oh she snapped :vegas:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

PerfectExca
6 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

?? The lawyer asked her why she believed Kesha when Kesha told her she was raped by Dr. Luke. How do you expect her to "present facts" as to why she believed this or that. There is no way for her to "present facts" in this demonstrated deposition where she was asked for her opinion, not an alibi.mp3. Your statement shows bias towards Kesha and this case whether you realize it or not.:smh:

The sun will rise each day. Will you?

LordEnigma
5 minutes ago, River said:

It's more to talk to the jury in some sense.. I know because I watch Annalise Keating for 5 seasons already so I can be a lawyer:ally:

There you go :ally:

But I read through it and actually did roll my eyes. Like, come on. It sounded like Trump talking but actually with intelligence in the words.

Archived