Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga in Hollywood last night (Q&A)

Schizophonic

Featured Posts

crisTEAne

i know it's totally unnecessary and i'm gonna get hate for it, but—dare i say—her old face is back. :flutter: :flower:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

TimisaMonster

Getting that last bit of ASIB promo before the Oscars...I cant wait for it to be over tbqh...:reductive:

I wish she put this much effort in musical promo...:madge:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

BradGa bustin their ballsacks to campaign this movie to Oscar voters only to be mercilessly shut out on the night is sad to watch :cryga: 

Pls attend the Grammys queen! You’ll get your well deserved spotlight there :applause: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Weasel

Wth this really shows how much younger she looks with her hair like that. The constant pulled up hair makes her look older and it's so predictable at this point. Perhaps she does it intentionally, perhaps not. But you can't deny the fact this looks like 2010ga :air:

Pls Gaga give us some more fun looks with your hair down. And don't pull it up again for the Oscars :trollga:

latina twilight

Did she say the 100 people in the room line? :trollga:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

crisTEAne
41 minutes ago, Weasel said:

And don't pull it up again for the Oscars :trollga:

don't worry, she'll be left bald by winning EVERYTHING. :trollga: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

NewYorkCity
16 hours ago, NewUsername said:

reminds me of a better version of the Oprah interview look.

She shaving her head ala Britney would be a better version of that look 

20120318-onc-gaga-15-949x534.jpg

Reject False Icons

Do they make Q&A for the academy awards. Gosh that must have felt like a Final oral exam :diane: 

Schwerk

What a cutie!!!

16 hours ago, Weasel said:

Wth this really shows how much younger she looks with her hair like that. The constant pulled up hair makes her look older and it's so predictable at this point. Perhaps she does it intentionally, perhaps not. But you can't deny the fact this looks like 2010ga :air:

Pls Gaga give us some more fun looks with your hair down. And don't pull it up again for the Oscars :trollga:

I think it might be a convenience thing. If they pull her hair back Freddie won't have to follow around allnight to fix her hair. I also prefer looser hairstyles on her, even when it's up because I like how it frames her face.  I agree it makes her look more youthful and it's getting a bit boring.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

JazzGa

Cute look! Blazer with no pants. Classic Gagi. 

I think that look would slay with electric blue Enigma hair and some spacey triangle shaped shades! :legend:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived