💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper Sing "Shallow" for the First Time Together!

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

gypsy101
1 hour ago, boyfromnowhere said:

A few years from now, Bradley will divorce, Gaga will separate with Christian, and they will begin dating each other and finally MARRY because they're the actual true love for each other. 

BOOKMARK ME.

y’all know he’s not married right

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShayCristoforo

I'm happy for her but also concerned as to why she worships him so insanely :interestinga:. The whole 99 people thing is also unsettling because she's had millions of die hard fans for nearly a decade lol
You're also engaged btw :huntyga:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Sebastien6859

Hi everyone, I've almost never posted anything here but ...

It's really incredible here in France at the moment. Yesterday I was holding a party at home, and a friend of mine asked me to play Shallow. Obviously i did. After 2 seconds, everyone in the room was like : "oh my god, i love this song so much !" etc... Today i came back from work and heard Shallow on the radio twice :heart: (it is played EVERYTIME HERE). Then on NRJ (the most famous radio in France) the host was talking about the performance of shallow in Vegas. When arrived at home, I turned on the TV, and on the news, the newscaster was talking about the same performance with videos of Gaga and Bradley singing, and he said that the video was absolutely going viral right now.

Anyway, such nice times to be a Gaga stan ! Holly s***

(I hope my English is not that bad...)

SharkmanthaC
8 hours ago, ShayCristoforo said:

I'm happy for her but also concerned as to why she worships him so insanely :interestinga:. The whole 99 people thing is also unsettling because she's had millions of die hard fans for nearly a decade lol

The 99 people in a room wasn't about her fans not believing in her, it was more about the movie executives who greenlit the movie.  

Put 100 LM in a room and all of us would have given her that roll if it were up to us. 

she/her/hers

On 1/27/2019 at 4:06 AM, SamanthaC said:

They're done now, but you can go back and watch it after!

It’s not avaible anymore 😕 Does anyone have the video of the full show ?? Thanks 🙏 

Bigmac1162
On 1/28/2019 at 10:20 AM, ShayCristoforo said:

I think most of the movie executives weren’t convinced that she could star in a major film and Bradley was. He really went to bat for her that’s why she’s grateful. He helped her achieve her dream. Plus they still have ginormous chemistry. Almost feel bad for Irina and Christian. 

• 7 months later...

This is the best recorded version of this imo, it's all so seemless, camera work is flawless. I'm in love, all over again:

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived