Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper Sing "Shallow" for the First Time Together!

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

ImTired
7 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

They're done now, but you can go back and watch it after!

This was the best stream YET!!!!! Best show yet. UGH. I am LITERALLY slayed.  :firega::firega::firega:

:rip:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality

This performance was so amazing and beautiful! You can really tell that they admire and respect each other. 

As others have put it, I think the parallels between Jackson bringing Ally up on stage/Gaga bringing Bradley up on stage are pretty cute. 

I also saw this one comment on YouTube that said that they envisioned this performance as the end of the movie, and honestly I am too :wub: I love the chemistry those two have so much. 

🃏🖤👹

ImTired
11 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I think he did amazing for his first performance 4 months after the movie was released.. OFC you can tell he was not practicing but that’s what makes this performance great. It’s spontaneous, it’s cute and their chemistry is still there! I don’t understand this unnecessary negativity :queenga:

You don't understand? Lol this is the unpleasable fan base! Makes total sense. :flop:

lavenderblondee

I don’t know what I had to heal from but this performance HEALED me. Bradley and Gaga seem to have such a bond :selena::giveup: 

ThatAsianGuy
9 hours ago, Chris Martin said:

Irina is at Moscow right now:ally:

Well i wouldn't mind a threesome tho

lolitamuse

Their SO's must be MAD comfortable in their relationships---because I would not be okay with my man being that cozy with a female friend. Gaga was *in his lap* and they were giving each other heart eyes the whole time

super cute performance in any case

Well they were performing like it was the movie, including replicating poses and gestures from the film.  Do it like this at the Oscars and the song will go back to the hot100 top10.

1 hour ago, Mr Mirko said:

Bradga or Ladley ?

Gagley is the only answer

☄️ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

Catnikko

wait so i just watched in full

I now refuse to believe that the gossip magazines that she's in love with him are not true :air: If i was his wife I'd be ****ing livid watching the chemistry there

Dancing in the shadow of the meow

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived