life

Gaga Offers to Reimburse Fan

Suspiria

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Anyway, I'm sure she didn't do anything intentionally problematic but I'm also sure she realizes that it was a bit ****ed up afterwards. Not for that fan, but for all the other fans.

Yeah. Very awesome act of kindness and generosity, but it's gonna open up a real big can of worms (seems like it lowkey did on here already LMAO).

I mean, it's the same narrative that has happened before- from TMB through BTWB to the artRave, the gift and letter pelting kind of became a bit ludicrous. Like, it looks cool, but it all arose with the hope that somebody was gonna be brought on stage if their letter was read, brought backstage, etc.

3 points in and ready for more

CannaeDrive
2 hours ago, River said:

watch LM bringing their bank account info on a paper and throw it on stage:laughga:

Better brace for a massive bombardment of the stage during the show

90266895-vector-paper-airplane-travel-ro

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

nodandsmile
2 hours ago, ChaoticPeace said:

This is something that genuinely irks me to the point of screaming: She speaks of having no money at points in her life - then expects her Little Monsters to throw $2000 - $5000 a NIGHT just to see HER? Money they probably don't have or are piggybacking off the coke they're trying to sell  :what:  It's kinda hypocritical. Really they're getting the money from their parents who are furloughed by a big fat cheeto in the White House right now. I wish she'd address  that MORE.

How is that hypocritical? lmfao SHE'S WORKING! That money they are giving her is no charity, she works her *ss off, rehearse for hours just to give them a performance that they'll enjoy. We all give up money on her music, merch or concerts but we get to enjoy the things she worked so hard for and delivered. And it's not like she's forcing us to consume anything, we see, we like, we buy! It's an exchange! This is the same argument that fans use when they demand something from her ... she doesn't owe us a damn thing, take your responsibilities!

ShayCristoforo

I just gotta say, it's nice but I think it's a very slippery slope. Because she hasn't reimbursed ppl for cancelled shows and travels, or people who have bought her album when they couldn't afford it, simply because her music helped them keep on living. 
It's a nice gesture, but like... what about those LM who need it more lol

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

DoremonLove
1 hour ago, SwissMonster said:

Not direct negativity towards Gaga. That’s the right thing she had to do in that situation. But the problem is that this fan mentioned this in the letter. Honestly that’s nothing that you do in a fan letter. It’s your decision to stan Gaga and descide to see her in Vegas. I paid over 3000$ to see her in Vegas this year and I just have regular tickets. And yes I worked hard for it and my parents paid nothing since it was my decision. But it would never come to my mind to mention that I „traveled to Vegas only to see her with money I don’t have usually“. You can just say „I traveled from far away“ that’s enough. You don’t do it by respect of other fans cause this fan is definitely not the only one.

But still I love Gaga for what she did for that fan, queen!

Agree with u on fan part. I love gaga alot n can never afford attend a show but if i ever do hopefully i would celebrate that.

How can anoyone not love gaga

A Hybrid
2 hours ago, phantasmas said:

you guys are really letting your jealousy and bitterness show, huh?  :ally:

Welcome to GGD

No family’s safe when I sashay

FrankGutz

Do it again kween with all the European monsters that spend them money booking hotels etc... before you cancelled the last tour

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Gagaplayer315

I swear my hip tingled when I read the title, I thought we had another "Brazil I'm devastated" situation 😂

Anyway she's so sweet for doing things like this, there's a new generous queen in town 

Archived