Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Offers to Reimburse Fan

Suspiria

Featured Posts

Borislshere
3 minutes ago, The Fame Monster said:

And break another hip? No thank you.

The last three world tours she did didn't cause any hip breaks. The last one was canceled due to a fibro flare up 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe

I expect a check for 4,000 dollars for the money I paid for opening night and the two shows that I am seeing in May. :lolly: 

Very nice of her to do though. I can’t watch the video at the moment, so I am not sure of the context. Although now everyone is going to be asking for reimbursements in their letters. Which is honestly going to be so annoying. 

⚯͛

Head Empty

I can't believe Gaga isn't doing a world tour for free. How dare she ask money for a successful residency that makes her happy.

Now I'm FORCED to splurge on this extremely important basic life necessity.

ChaoticPeace

LadyGaga_BornThisWayVideo_Youtube_Judas_

18 minutes ago, Loopy said:

Good Heavens! That was so fast! I'm not worthy! :heart:

9fafd883d73012f1ffe4a1da5995d92a-full.jp

I thought her checks would have little Unicorns and that big face with the 3rd eye from the BTW video

SwissMonster

Let me get my 3 cancelled JWT Show bills + Travel Costs, my 900$ Enigma Ticket and my flight+hotel+2 weeks holiday in the US :vegas:

(Imam joking but before somebody comes like „Yeah but this fan had to work hard for those tickets and flights“, so did I :vegas: I worked 6 days a week for 4 months and this during my university class)

No but for real, we don’t deserve her, kween of kindness :cryga:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Lion Heart

She just opened a can of worms. She shouldn't do this. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Poissonche

Oh my god people don't see this in such a negative way. See this more like a lottery than oh my gooooood unfaiiiiir. The fan, in their letter, just wrote they paid with money they didn't have just to express how badly he wanted to see her, not to ask for a reimbursement. He probably had his stuff planned for surving this financially. This fan is just being lucky of encountering Gaga's kindness.

SwissMonster
42 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

Seriously negativity here too?:messga:

I love my Queen:pawsup::kara:

Not direct negativity towards Gaga. That’s the right thing she had to do in that situation. But the problem is that this fan mentioned this in the letter. Honestly that’s nothing that you do in a fan letter. It’s your decision to stan Gaga and descide to see her in Vegas. I paid over 3000$ to see her in Vegas this year and I just have regular tickets. And yes I worked hard for it and my parents paid nothing since it was my decision. But it would never come to my mind to mention that I „traveled to Vegas only to see her with money I don’t have usually“. You can just say „I traveled from far away“ that’s enough. You don’t do it by respect of other fans cause this fan is definitely not the only one.

But still I love Gaga for what she did for that fan, queen!

SwissMonster
6 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

Oh my god people don't see this in such a negative way. See this more like a lottery than oh my gooooood unfaiiiiir. The fan, in their letter, just wrote they paid with money they didn't have just to express how badly he wanted to see her, not to ask for a reimbursement. He probably had his stuff planned for surving this financially. This fan is just being lucky of encountering Gaga's kindness.

I don’t know that fan but there is a good chance (and I am saying a chance, not that it happened like that) that this person hopped secretly that this happens.... Also read my post above. I am not mad that I don’t get my trip paid at all. Cause I am happy with my „investment“ and don’t regret it. It’s money I don’t have too so 

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 hour ago, ChaoticPeace said:

This is something that genuinely irks me to the point of screaming: She speaks of having no money at points in her life - then expects her Little Monsters to throw $2000 - $5000 a NIGHT just to see HER? Money they probably don't have or are piggybacking off the coke they're trying to sell  :what:  It's kinda hypocritical. Really they're getting the money from their parents who are furloughed by a big fat cheeto in the White House right now. I wish she'd address  that MORE.

Nvm.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

CanadaGoesGaga
1 hour ago, ChaoticPeace said:

I paid well over $1000 just to be front row at her Joanne tour. While it was worth it, it was a bit of a farce.

Why the heck did you pay that much?? I think I paid 100 with fees and I was basically row 2. Was this a stadium show? I do know that stadium shows, because they use seating they are often way more expensive. 

Didymus
12 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

Oh my god people don't see this in such a negative way. See this more like a lottery than oh my gooooood unfaiiiiir.

But that's the thing that irks me a little :air: Concerts aren't lotteries... Everyone paid, everyone got in, and now it's time for the show and everyone to be treated equally by a great performance. It's of course fine for Gaga to take someone on stage and read their letter, that's a lottery element everyone can be fine with, but you don't really want a financial element to come in during a pop show :rip:

It's just too much of a good thing and if I were there and had spent a lot of money travelling to Vegas, that would break up the momentum of the show for me a bit and I would feel jealous and bitter because there is simply no reason for someone to accidentally get thàt much good luck during a pop concert.

It'd be totally different if she just gave a couple of thousand dollars to some fan as a lucky prize, but it's that element of a fan talking about not having a lot of money and Gaga immediately proceeding with a proposal to pay them back that makes it so inappropriate. Everyone wants to have the chance to talk to Gaga and that's an honor on its own but if just asking Gaga for money is all it takes, that just sucks for the hundreds of fans left in the room who didn't have the good effing luck to be chosen out of the audience to whine about them being poor :smh:

Anyway, I'm sure she didn't do anything intentionally problematic but I'm also sure she realizes that it was a bit ****ed up afterwards. Not for that fan, but for all the other fans.

Archived