life

Gaga Offers to Reimburse Fan

Suspiria

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChaoticPeace

This is something that genuinely irks me to the point of screaming: She speaks of having no money at points in her life - then expects her Little Monsters to throw $2000 - $5000 a NIGHT just to see HER? Money they probably don't have or are piggybacking off the coke they're trying to sell  :what:  It's kinda hypocritical. Really they're getting the money from their parents who are furloughed by a big fat cheeto in the White House right now. I wish she'd address  that MORE.

thatfoxyfeeling
4 minutes ago, ChaoticPeace said:

This is something that genuinely irks me to the point of screaming: She speaks of having no money at points in her life - then expects her Little Monsters to throw $2000 - $5000 a NIGHT just to see HER? Money they probably don't have or are piggybacking off the coke they're trying to sell  :what:  It's kinda hypocritical. Really they're getting the money from their parents who are furloughed by a big fat cheeto in the White House right now. I wish she'd address  that MORE.

Here we go. :saladga: 

Okay this sounds really cute at first but it’s really unfair after you think for a while :green:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

CanadaGoesGaga
7 minutes ago, ChaoticPeace said:

I mean... when she tours I think she may have more say? I’ve seen her and been GA and paid 100 or less every time. 

But in Vegas it’s the venue that dictates pricing. 

15 minutes ago, ChaoticPeace said:

It’s not hypocritical at all, you’re just complaining to complain. This website is full of teenagers and broke young adults that therefore she’s supposed cater her whole ****ing career for so they don’t bitch and complain? 

She shouldn’t be allowed to do something or perform somewhere because people who live in another ****ing country may find it expensive? Check yourself, because WOW do you sound entitled. 

People in the US can’t always travel overseas because it’s expensive, that’s just life. Clearly this fan didn’t spend his time bitching and complaining online about how she’s such a bitch for having a Vegas Residency, instead the fan saved their money like a normal person and went and saw her. If he couldn’t save the money, he wouldn’t have gone. That’s how life and money works. If you live with your parents and are in school, perhaps you should focus on your education and career versus a damn Lady Gaga concert  

priorities  

Stop spreading senseless negativity and using an online forum as your own personal therapist. 

ChaoticPeace
5 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

I mean... when she tours I think she may have more say? I’ve seen her and been GA and paid 100 or less every time. 

But in Vegas it’s the venue that dictates pricing. 

I paid well over $1000 just to be front row at her Joanne tour. While it was worth it, it was a bit of a farce.

Glamourpuss
37 minutes ago, Red said:

Okay this sounds really cute at first but it’s really unfair after you think for a while :green:

To be fair though, she probs felt like she had to because the costs were mentioned in the letter. It might have looked a bit harsh if she just ignored it and carried on with the show. But I think it was a genuine moment of kindness. 

The Fame Monster
1 hour ago, Borislshere said:

she ain't even gotta do that sis just bring the show across the world 

And break another hip? No thank you.

Find your freedom in the music

Archived