đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Signs / gifts / letters

jodibbs

Featured Posts

SwissMonster

What I planned to do is print 5-7 of the same letter. She usually does it before Million Reasons. I will throw 3-4 at this moment and still keep 2-3 for other moments :vegas: At least this is my plan lmao :ladyhaha: With my luck I could print 99 and she would take the 1 that is not from me :selena:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

SharkmanthaC
8 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

What I planned to do is print 5-7 of the same letter. She usually does it before Million Reasons. I will throw 3-4 at this moment and still keep 2-3 for other moments :vegas: At least this is my plan lmao :ladyhaha: With my luck I could print 99 and she would take the 1 that is not from me :selena:

There could be 100 letters on stage and it only takes 1 to get you on stage. :vegas:

she/her/hers

On 1/27/2019 at 1:36 PM, jodibbs said:

I'm not gonna be an ass about it and hold it up for the entire show anyways. Just when she stops to go on the piano so she might actually see it :oops:

Still though people can’t see her at the piano. You’re better just throwing a note and hoping for the best. That’s how all of my friends have gotten her attention!

9 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

This is always the best strategy. Worked for my friends. I also remember at ARTRAVE she picked up 3 letters, and two were from the same guy LOL. 

thefamefatale
21 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

when’s your show?!

don't be a drag

SwissMonster
2 hours ago, r0adtolove said:

when’s your show?!

June 1st :flower: Why? :classy:

thefamefatale
3 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

June 1st :flower: Why? :classy:

i want to be ready to read that you got picked !!

don't be a drag

I have snuck in booze to every concert i’ve ever been to including Gaga’s. Shove some mini’s in your bra or in secret purse compartments and buy a soda or get a water cup. bam-saved $50 in drinks. lol 

SwissMonster
2 hours ago, r0adtolove said:

i want to be ready to read that you got picked !!

Oh wig, don’t make me dream. Your gonna read that she picked the one not for me :ladyhaha: No but really, I probably would die, such a dream :giveup:

Archived