Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Why gaga will never be as big as madonna

Original Diva

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, PartySick said:

Umm Gaga's 5'3", not 5'1" :huntyga:

'Member? During the FF2 "era" she said she was 5'3" but they said 2 'cause the song or something lol

I really doubt it cuz I’m 5’3 and I don’t look as short as she does:ohwell:  also I was just at enigma Saturday and she was right in front of me and she is tiny af. Like really really small

Didymus
5 hours ago, Loopy said:

My most sincere and respectful opinion, for what its worth :ally:

Close your eyes for a sec...

Try to imagine M singing INLA, or, playing the piano like an Alien, or, wowing the Academy with a Sound of Music tribute, or, pulling that iconic bathtub acting scene with Bradley....

LG is playing a different sport, in a different League, on a different planet! She'll be everything M was and a whole lot more in 30 years!

Again, no disrespect to M but I wouldn't have flown my butt to Vegas to see her in 86' :smh:

Try to imagine Gaga executing Madonna's choreographies :chica:

Madonna was the highest grossing female performer in the world in '87. Everyone would've flown their butt to Vegas to see her :rip: Her '87 Who's That Girl World Tour is widely credited for reinventing the very idea of a pop concert ànd for challenging the traditional role of the female pop star.

My point being: they might be playing a different sport but that doesn't make Madonna's career or "game" less impressive though. She literally paved the way for Gaga to do what she's doing, and until a few years ago, Gaga had no problem admitting that. Who is Gaga going to pave the way for?

crisTEAne
6 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Who is Gaga going to pave the way for?

for mental health awareness :heart:, which also reinvents the idea that celebrities/pop stars are somehow not human, untouchable, and unbreakable. advocating that being vulnerable is okay challenges the current climate surrounding mental health, and it also goes against toxic, bitchy perfectionism, which is you-know-who's forte. :reductive:

now let's hug one another. :party:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

3 hours ago, Didymus said:

Try to imagine Gaga executing Madonna's choreographies :chica:

Madonna was the highest grossing female performer in the world in '87. Everyone would've flown their butt to Vegas to see her :rip: Her '87 Who's That Girl World Tour is widely credited for reinventing the very idea of a pop concert ànd for challenging the traditional role of the female pop star.

My point being: they might be playing a different sport but that doesn't make Madonna's career or "game" less impressive though. She literally paved the way for Gaga to do what she's doing, and until a few years ago, Gaga had no problem admitting that. Who is Gaga going to pave the way for?

Thank you for sharing your opinion, I appreciate it.

Archived