Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
series

RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 11 Ruvealed

Tom Nook

Featured Posts

Cody James

Am I the only one that find AS3 underrated? I mean, the diversity was there and the growth for some of the queens was beyond expectations. Hell, I don’t even mind AS4. Yes, AS2 had stronger competition, but it is not like they brought back Robbie Turner or some other annoying asshat that just doesn’t care to try. 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei
1 minute ago, Cody James said:

Am I the only one that find AS3 underrated? I mean, the diversity was there and the growth for some of the queens was beyond expectations. Hell, I don’t even mind AS4. Yes, AS2 had stronger competition, but it is not like they brought back Robbie Turner or some other annoying asshat that just doesn’t care to try. 

AS3 would have been good if not for that nonsense self-elimination and the wrong winner. The winner of each allstar season is so predictable and scripted af like you can tell me what you want but the winner is pre-determined. 

Musery

Ryusei
49 minutes ago, neptugne said:

what did they do to Latrice :toofunny: I don't think they gave her a villain edit at all

Agreed. I doubt that they told her: now act like an entitled twat because you've been a queen for so long. she did that herself..

Musery

Versace
1 hour ago, lifeasgeorge said:

They really need more space between All-Star and regular seasons :saladga: Honestly just less All-Star seasons altogether, it really de-values the meaning of an All-Star Cast when so when many C-list drag queens are making the cut and then are easily the first to go :coffee: 

Nothing will ever top All-Stars 2, it was THE perfect cast because they had a few seasons worth to choose the best of the best. I would kill for another cast like that.

Back to the OP, I really like this intro video for the Season 11 queens. No one really stood out to me like Aquaria did last season for me in the ruveal so i'm excited to see how these queens do!

I feel latest season queens shouldn't be on All Stars tbh (AJA, Monet and Monique however AJA was creating a light atmosphere for what was such a dull cast but Monet and Monique didn't add anything to AS4 and it hasn't even been a year since we've last seen them) 

AS3 was really uncalled for , they should have aired it during AS4 time with an even stronger cast 

However just by not including Monique and Monet we could had a more solid season with Kim Chi and Ongina instead 

Versace

The season 11 girls seem so non-memorable (they're running out of girls). I really feel we've seen the best of the best and if you can't see that then oh well. Like I promise you based first impressions 80% of the cast are basically downsized versions of queens who've already been on the show. The odd thing is I can name an entire cast of queens fans have been wanting to see since like season 4 and so really I don't know what the casting department is doing. I have nothing against these girls some of them peaked my interest such as Brooklyn, Nina, and Scarlet while Silky and Vanjie seem like they're gonna bring so much fun to the season. However, the casting department should acknowledge fans of the show will appreciate new genres of drag (I could create a thread on this but hope you get what I mean). 

Chromatic

Soju and Vanjie are the only ones standing out from the rest. The others just look like rip-offs of former contestants.

Awakened M

EWWW. My brain hurts.. I thought I saw Eureka. They did that on PURPOSE!:messga:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Can they like pause the show for six months or so :saladga:

It's like AS4 is bombing and they want to quickly bring everyone over to S11 :saladga:

phantasmas

tbh Drag Race can end at any time if our culture begins to reject "gay" media 

im very happy and grateful that they are bombarding us with seasons with
short time in between.. (because we don't know how long it will last!) 

tenor.gif?itemid=11590163

Snapchat: @phantasmas

LordEnigma
12 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

Can they like pause the show for six months or so :saladga:

It's like AS4 is bombing and they want to quickly bring everyone over to S11 :saladga:

Season 10 followed the AS3 finale though

I mean... Yess fashion is great.. But who out there walks or stands anywhere near this.

I cant wait! She looks so extra!

DxsbTVDVAAEohfl?format=jpg&name=medium

latina twilight

Keepin' an eye for Soju and Plastique Tiara!

I'm gonna need to go and watch performances from these queens.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Archived