1. 1. Will Shallow Win?

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4
17 minutes ago, Henri Bardot said:

I'll riot if it doesn't :ally:

Let's riot together :sis:

KatieJudasGaga4
35 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I think she will win SOTY, Duo and visual media. 

I also agree with the first 2 aswell, but Visual Media is iffy to me since Remember Me won an Oscar and This Is Me from The Greatest Showman is also nominated.

Andreu
1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Song of the Year - Songwriter 

Record of the Year - Producer

Basically, if Gaga wins either of those, she gets to go up since she is a songwriter and a producer for "Shallow"

not really, Record of the year is more about the performance aka the recording artists

SLAYing

I have a very strong feeling that come Grammy's.. Gaga will be a 10 time Grammy winner.. 💯♥️

Instagram : saurabh_slays

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, Andreu said:

not really, Record of the year is more about the performance aka the recording artists

Record of The Year award goes to the performing artist, the producer, recording engineer and/or mixer for that song

I know, but they usually put the names of the producers when the Record of The Year Winner is announced

Ryusei

SOTY yes, idk why but everyone seems to think ROTY is going to some rap song. I hope they win the duo/group tho and the visual media one (that one should be on lock since Shallow hasn't lost any relevant awards on that yet)

Musery

LateToCult

I don’t think she’s getting any televised win tbh. Or at least I’m not getting my hopes up. Remember Million Grammys?  :messga:

Archived