Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
32 minutes ago, Sugden said:

have you seen her on obssessed the movie 3 years after that though

I’m genuinely clueless but... she was actually good at this scene. I can tell she was mad. I felt it. What am I missing?

River

No one will give her an award.. she's pretty much playing the fierce self all the time just in a different situations, like this Obsessed one, it's just fierce Beyonce angry in real life.. she's a type cast of her own self.

She better stick to her "I'm a strong black woman" acting in her performances, people buys this lie so she's acting pretty good with this one:teehee:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Lippoutou
17 minutes ago, Wigless said:

I’m genuinely clueless but... she was actually good at this scene. I can tell she was mad. I felt it. What am I missing?

It's not that bad but she's clearly overacting

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Sugden said:

she can't act

but maybe she can steal some credits on a song and get it

If Beyoncé is nominated for a song that means she has written +10% of the lyrics (so not only changing words)

The academy is hard on credits 

Borislshere
2 minutes ago, River said:

No one will give her an award.. she's pretty much playing the fierce self all the time just in a different situations, like this Obsessed one, it's just fierce Beyonce angry in real life.. she's a type cast of her own self.

She better stick to her "I'm a strong black woman" acting in her performances, people buys this lie so she's acting pretty good with this one:teehee:

No one will give anyone anything which is why you work for it. She's not asking anyone to give her an academy award. She's saying she'd like one so obviously she's going to work for it. Beyonce's also done plenty of different roles

do your research before basing your comments on one film or your wrong perception of her. and she IS a strong black woman which you obviously can't take. 

FATCAT
1 hour ago, Sugden said:

have you seen her on obssessed the movie 3 years after that though

She doesn't read her lines right or something, I can see right through it.

Purr more, hiss less.

River
7 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

No one will give anyone anything which is why you work for it. She's not asking anyone to give her an academy award. She's saying she'd like one so obviously she's going to work for it. Beyonce's also done plenty of different roles

do your research before basing your comments on one film or your wrong perception of her. and she IS a strong black woman which you obviously can't take. 

Sorry even in this scene she's just another type of Beyonce... her acting is very limited..

strong black woman are Michelle, Janet, Whitney, Rosa and many others who had a strong impact and paved the way to all the black women today, but it's not at all Beyonce, her dad and husband built her career, as a woman she contributed very little to her own success.

But it's my opinion, no need to take it personal.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Borislshere
1 minute ago, River said:

Sorry even in this scene she's just another type of Beyonce... her acting is very limited..

strong black woman are Michelle, Janet, Whitney, Rosa and many others who had a strong impact and paved the way to all the black women today, but it's not at all Beyonce, her dad and husband built her career, as a woman she contributed very little to her own success.

But it's my opinion, no need to take it personal.

Then that just shows once again its just your perception of Beyonce. I've never seen Beyonce drunk yelling and screaming about cum stains and throwing fits in a restaurant. 

And don't discredit Beyonce. Beyonce has had a strong impact on pop culture and black women. Her father helped her get successful yes but to put the success solely on him and her husband is flat out wrong. She's worked her ass off for every single thing she's done. The only thing she doesn't do is choreograph and write music and even then, artist who've worked with her say she's super involved in the creation of the final product. Watch literally any behind the scenes video of the process of her music/shows/videos and you will see how easily disproven everything you said is. You can dislike her all you want but give credit where credit is due. 

YCHofficial
1 hour ago, nicolasrumet said:

Could Beyoncé be the next pop star to successfully cross over to big screen?

She already tried and it's not something she should repeat

Jollibee
1 hour ago, hausofdave said:

probably cuz their were only 2 writers on TIHTY compared to 4 with her song, back then Oscars had a ‘Rule 16 — capped the number of songwriters who can receive an Oscar at three, stating that "no more than two statuettes will normally be given," but making a provision for a third statuette "when there are three essentially equal contributors to a song’

as for Emmys, you can thank that c*nt Linda, she’s probably the reason behind the Emmy snub, when she went on a rant after the Oscar noms of how Gaga barely contributed, the committee likely took a look into the percentage of actual writing credits inputed 

If Emmy just credited Gaga for the song, she might just need a Tony to complete the EGOT after this year's Oscars. F**k them!

hausofdave
22 minutes ago, The Cure said:

If Emmy just credited Gaga for the song, she might just need a Tony to complete the EGOT after this year's Oscars. F**k them!

funny thing is that Linda Perry was also campaigning for BOS race this year with that ‘Dumplin’ song but got snubbed, oh how karma loves to bite back :sis:

Jollibee
2 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

funny thing is that Linda Perry was also campaigning for BOS race this year with that ‘Dumplin’ song but got snubbed, oh how karma loves to bite back :sis:

Did she already win an Oscar?

Archived