💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's next for Gaga?

Mikolaj

Featured Posts

Mikolaj

I was wondering what's next for Gaga's career. I'm really curious to hear your thoughts because for me everything seems equally (un)likely. After the awards season is over, there's nothing in particular to look forward to, apart from maybe LG6, but there are no announcements, we don't even know if she started writing anything yet. LG6 world tour seems to be out of question because of her health problems and Enigma already in progress. She might drop a surprise album, or go on to do another movie, or take some time off to have a child. So are we in for another quiet period like 2015-2016 or is she going to surprise us with something?

I’ll be content with these five things:

1. LG6 (music and commercial success)
2. Another critically acclaimed film
3. Marrying Christian (wedding photos)
4. Pregnancy break (include Gagavisions)
5. Debut a new business venue/product

She has done so much, what else can she do?

Woolfsmck

Meet woolfsmck...and have a laugh or two.....😎

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

She still have so much to do 

-A metal abum .. I remember her saying during an interview that she's dreaming of making an extremly crazy metal song called LADY GAGA .

She can do Broadway she talked about that recently and it's important to get her TONY statut. 

singing opera 

Producing /directing some movies...  Etc etc 

Edit : singing in space maybe lol..  And leaking unreleased material (ARTPOP act 2/venus mv/original lg5 etc etc)

PunkTheFunk

LG6, Haus Beauty, marriage and children, another movie and another Oscar nomination, a Tony-award winning Broadway show, and an Emmy-award winning TV special

Smother Em Eh

She can grab back on to that Volantis thing from the AP Era / Performing in Space thing she was gonna do in 2015. Whatever happend to that?! :oprah:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Judas Society

Well, Tony's new era with Diana Krall is ending. I'm hoping with the success of Piano + Jazz shows in Vegas, C3C will finally be released. Ofcoz we are all on the edge of our seats for LG6. Other than that, just hope she will enjoy her residency and then make proper planning for her next releases. I'm not here for anything that is not music, so I don't care much for Haus Beauty. Except just excited for visuals for the ads. But I'm not sure if she will ever go the route of Fame (perfume) in these few years after the success of her ASIB era. 

AJRocketMan

Hopefully LG6. I’m ready for some hardcore Techno dance bangers and heavy electronic music again!

Her and Ariana doing voiceovers for Studio Ghibli's next movie. Bookmark me. 

I joke a little, but I can see Gaga seeking passions that nobody knows about. I think she has proven herself a geek, so I can see her doing geek stuff.

But I think she's going to write an autobiography. Maybe she'll write manga. Write horror like Junjo Ito. 

I can totally imagine her voicing a character in Danganronpa.

gagarox

1. She has been working on Lg6 for over 2 years now with bloodpop and others.. The album will be rolled out in Q 3 or Q 4 most likely. hopefully 3 but then it will clash with ASIB soundtrack at the grammys. 

2. Vegas more shows will likely be added. 

3. Might plan a world tour for ASIB soundtrack alone. (not many dates 20-25 stadium shd be enough)

4. And last she is probably reading a lot of scripts now so her next movie announcement..

Tbh i really i hope she somehow finishes her vegas contract this year itself instead of extending it into 2020. But she might start feeling a bit too comfortable there so lord knows.

Overall im not too stressed about what decision shes gonna take in terms of touring since shes never gonna come to India so i will probably never be able to see her live. So as long as the new music keeps rolling in im fine. 

gagarox
45 minutes ago, lucca said:

I want another Jazz album so bad :giveup:

One isnt enough for u guys :flower:

She can do another Jazz album in her late 40s. 

Archived