💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Florence and the Machine - “Moderation” - Premieres 01/24

tomsches

Featured Posts

I'M SHOOKETH since I heard they were performing new music on tour, I've been hoping for some special edition of High As Hope... AND THEN THIS AAHH

☄️ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Infinity Wave

High as Hope is incredible and I still haven't listened to it enough times

But this new song HBHBHB MEETS HAH MEETS CERIMONIALS IS SOMETHING OUT OF THIS WORLD 

Colourful

RudraCNG

I think it must be the new song she is currently performing at her tour

It sounds incredible tbh. Looking forward to hear the studio version, seems like she couldn't make a bad song even if she tried.

29 minutes ago, Sweet Olive said:

I'm shook. Do you think it will be for a deluxe edition or for a new album?

I don't see them releasing an entire new album already... Florence really takes her time to write her records (as she should since she always delivers pure poetry) Hoping for some deluxe/special edition of High as Hope

☄️ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

youandi

So excited. Don't really like deluxe albums but I wouldn't mind adding a few more tracks to High As Hope 

BalmungBard

Now I hope she does the B-sides of “High as Hope” like she did with Lungs.

7-9 new songs :nooo:

but that’s just me hoping :messga:

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

youandi

OOOOH it's got a bit of a creepy vibe in parts! Haunted House is nice too! This doesn't seem to be a deluxe album single, but also feels too soon for a new album so I wonder if this is part of a new project or just a single for the tour (Which doesn't make loads of sense as she's already done a lot of the tour already). She is headlining a few festivals this summer and High As Hope wasn't as 'big' of a release as usual so maybe she is readying a new album after all? 

EDIT: Maybe she's delivering the Witch On Trial concept as an EP to accompany High As Hope? 

Archived