💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ariana shares TUN tracklist

Kimmo

Featured Posts

it's definitely enhanced by how many of you hate it, but I'm livingggggg I'm gaggingggggg I'm READY for her massive era w amazing visuals and songs and everythingggg I'm loving it all so far, I could deal w some more controversy tho

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really, really curious about break up with your girlfriend i'm bored like... what a mood...

3 points in and ready for more

DoremonLove
4 hours ago, Ryusei said:

do some of you think you can be shady by being uninformed? she said months ago that she would soon bring out a second album after sweetener and the tour is for both albums 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweetener_World_Tour 

it's not that hard to go to her wikipedia page.

Uhm y r u being so offended i really like her music not her fan so dont wanna follow eveyrthing. Y would i shade her? 7 rings is my most played right now. N i loved sweetner too. But simce im not a huge fan of her so dont read evrything about her. I like her so im not here to shade her. No need to be so defensive.

How can anoyone not love gaga

FlopSlurper

Before the hateful comments start, I like it and I like whatever is playing in the background :diane: 

21 hours ago, AMENiCURE said:

greedy / needy

borderline / bloodline

breathin / ghostin

ariana:ally:

literally 

Dominic
52 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

some of the mods merged the album cover thread (revealed 1 hr ago) with the tracklist thread (revealed 21 hours ago)...I'm really confused as to why tho?

I dunno make a support thread? 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Lextyr97
18 hours ago, Wolf Boy said:

I feel like this will be a mixed bag and mellow like Sweetener. 

Yet still get rated higher than all of Gaga's albums :poot: Why are her albums so highly rated?

Archived