• Last Reply
5 hours ago, Enzo said:

I thought thank u, next was the last track 

It was before she added the Max Martin song, which I'm assuming is BUWYGF, IB

She's really the new Taylor but sweetener :flower:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Admin changed the title to Ariana Grande - thank u, next tracklist
Smother Em Eh

It’s about time. And NASA, Bloodline & Break Up With Your GF. I’m bored sound like interesting songs. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Lion Heart

NASA better not disappoint. :nails: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Mirages

What kind of 13 yo teenager who's tryna be edgy cringe worthy of a title is break up with your gf, im bored? :toofunny:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

misunderstood
32 minutes ago, Mirages said:

What kind of 13 yo teenager who's tryna be edgy cringe worthy of a title is break up with your gf, im bored? :toofunny:

Who would’ve known that a non-simple title means someone is “tRyNa Be EdGy11!1” my god will people like you ever come up with something else already

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

She’s pandering towards teenagers this era, and it’s not afraid to show it. Kinda reminds me of Teenage Dream days, so she may get a lot of sales and broken records with ThankUnEXT too. 

NIGHTCRAWLER

I've been so disappointed with Sweetener sis better not disappoint with this one. but I'm scared it'll be those same phare williams tracks .... does anyone know who produced the album ? 

Mirages
1 hour ago, misunderstood said:

Who would’ve known that a non-simple title means someone is “tRyNa Be EdGy11!1” my god will people like you ever come up with something else already

Coming into your own with that nickname of yours I see cause you totally misunderstood, I didn't mean she is trying to be edgy but that the song title sounds like it was written by a 13 yo who wants to be edgy :trollga:

Mirages
1 hour ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I've been so disappointed with Sweetener sis better not disappoint with this one. but I'm scared it'll be those same phare williams tracks .... does anyone know who produced the album ? 

Tommy Brown, Max Martin, Pop Wansel and couple other people so far but none of them is Pharrell but we only got producing credits for 3 songs as of now so who knows... 

3 hours ago, River said:

She's really the new Taylor but sweetener :flower:

Sis what? :what:

Taylor is a songwriting genius...Ariana, umm...let's not :duck:

Archived