Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana to Break Pop-Star Rules in 2019

WorstBehavior

Featured Posts

SCHEISSEMONTRE
9 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

Ariana is not just an “industry plant”. She is THE industry plant.

40 singles released in less than 6 years? CHECK.

A Christmas album? CHECK.

A failed marriage? CHECK.

Collaborations with Jessie J, Miley Cyrus, Iggy Azaelia, Future, the Weeknd, Andrea Bocelli, John Legend, Big Sean, Nicki Minaj, Pharell Williams, Mika, Troye Sivan, Young Thug, Calvin Harris, Nathan Sykes, Lil wayne, Meghan Trainor? CHECK.

She’s done it all, hasn’t she?

Not the main pop girls and will never happen 

Mychal

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Thomas P said:

She’s writing too. She’s not even enlisted too many people for this one, it’s mostly her and her close friends having fun. 

Okay that’s a good point :flower: I might give it a chance 

The night sky tells all

SCHEISSEMONTRE

It’s sadness me, like 7 rings is like a generic rap song you would hear a mumble rapper would make. Is she trying to ruin 2019 with that mess.....I think she’s in her own world where she’s in the top and thinking she changed pop music but in reality she’s making it worse. I wish she would rest a bit because I kinda see 2009-2011 Gaga in her and it could lead up to mental issues like her PTSD.

Mychal

PatrickMonster

Omg what is she thinking, is this article 100% real? Sweetener obviously didn’t do as well as they wanted to. NTLTC did well obviously but GIAW and Breathin did mediocre at best and were radio driven mostly. They were like: “ we need to release something quickly cuz there’s no more single choices left from the record and fans dont like it that much” so what did they decide to do? Releasing a quick lil single as fast as possible for damage control. If it flops they can say: “oh it was just a buzz single/xmas gift for the fans.” And if its a hit: “ its the lead single from her next album” They were lucky with this strategy cuz she’s the it girl now but luck won’t make her revolutionary or a legend.

Wet Fire

I love Ari but she, despite being the it girl right now, is doing nothing rule-breaking with her music. And the sad truth is that she's following a trend in music which is far from being revolutionary. There's nothing wrong with that. But to act like she's doing something new is too much. Give her her due, not more than that. And I'm truly extremely excited for her new album. :party:

Archived