đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bryan Singer New Sexual Misconduct Allegations

Sorcerer

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation
2 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

We can't blame "Hollywood" for this. There's a high culture, yes. But most people aren't in on this. It's just like any other field of work. And it's certainly not just a Hollywood problem. Privilege.

I didn’t blame Hollywood. But Hollywood keeps giving pedophiles and rapists jobs such as Bryan Singer and Harvey Weinstein. So Hollywood is definitely part of the problem.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh My God, at first I thought it was Brian Newman, I’m glad it isn’t, I’m not ready for another Sister Scandal™. I can still jam to C2C, Joanne, LVER and DLMBM in peace.

giphy.gif

Whispering
35 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

I didn’t blame Hollywood. But Hollywood keeps giving pedophiles and rapists jobs such as Bryan Singer and Harvey Weinstein. So Hollywood is definitely part of the problem.

Pedos and sexual abusers are rampant in government, business, the military, news organizations, religious institutions, on college campuses, in the music industry...

Our President is a sexual abuser. 

Where there is money and/or power, and (usually) men in charge, you have these problems. 

Hollywood is as much of the problem as any other institution where women, children and other minorities have little power...which is basically everywhere. 

Lord Temptation
6 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Pedos and sexual abusers are rampant in government, business, the military, news organizations, religious institutions, on college campuses, in the music industry...

Our President is a sexual abuser. 

Where there is money and/or power, and (usually) men in charge, you have these problems. 

Hollywood is as much of the problem as any other institution where women, children and other minorities have little power...which is basically everywhere. 

Of course they’re everywhere.

But Hollywood is the eyes and ears of human culture and shapes how we think and dream. We grew up on Hollywood. Now, as adults we are finding out that everything we taught to believe turned out to be a lie. 

Hollywood is a disease. Thank god Netflix is killing the studio system.

That J

This is someone I have waited many years to see go down and it never seems to happen. So he was replaced on a project...that doesnt even come close to what he deserves. I'm also not judging from the countless news stories and whispers that have taken place for decades and no my mother doesnt work in Hollywood.  But I have paid attention to some things and heard some conversations and believe certain things because its impossible for so many different people from different areas have the SAME story. 

This didnt start on the set of Apt Pupil either. He just started showing his power on that set. There is a group shower scene in that film (it's a school type movie) and of course Singer wanted REAL teenage boys to be the extras in the scene in which they would be nude. Of course he said it was for realism (yea right)...obviously the studio denied his request when you can find many 20 year olds that can pass. 

He went behind their backs and personally had REAL teen boys in that scene. They were supposed to be shot as if they were naked and he wanted them fully naked for "realism".  From there it gets murky. Odds are they were totally nude. But Singer denies this and the boys were to never speak out about the filming.

That story is one of hundreds involving him and gives you the good idea of who he is and how he operates. And that's on set in front of people. So imagine behind closed doors.  

He is a KNOWN boy lover. He likes the ages of 12-16 preferably. This is known. I am (and many others both not famous and very famous are) praying this is the end of the line for him! The damage this one man has done is immense. Also, maybe it's just me but I think you can even SEE IT on his face and in his eyes. 

Who do ya think Corey Feldman and Elijah Wood were talking about not long ago?  Exactly. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

TimisaMonster

We been knew but more people coming forward is terrible...

It doesnt stop...:saladga:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Lord Temptation
30 minutes ago, That J said:

This is someone I have waited many years to see go down and it never seems to happen. So he was replaced on a project...that doesnt even come close to what he deserves. I'm also not judging from the countless news stories and whispers that have taken place for decades and no my mother doesnt work in Hollywood.  But I have paid attention to some things and heard some conversations and believe certain things because its impossible for so many different people from different areas have the SAME story. 

This didnt start on the set of Apt Pupil either. He just started showing his power on that set. There is a group shower scene in that film (it's a school type movie) and of course Singer wanted REAL teenage boys to be the extras in the scene in which they would be nude. Of course he said it was for realism (yea right)...obviously the studio denied his request when you can find many 20 year olds that can pass. 

He went behind their backs and personally had REAL teen boys in that scene. They were supposed to be shot as if they were naked and he wanted them fully naked for "realism".  From there it gets murky. Odds are they were totally nude. But Singer denies this and the boys were to never speak out about the filming.

That story is one of hundreds involving him and gives you the good idea of who he is and how he operates. And that's on set in front of people. So imagine behind closed doors.  

He is a KNOWN boy lover. He likes the ages of 12-16 preferably. This is known. I am (and many others both not famous and very famous are) praying this is the end of the line for him! The damage this one man has done is immense. Also, maybe it's just me but I think you can even SEE IT on his face and in his eyes. 

Who do ya think Corey Feldman and Elijah Wood were talking about not long ago?  Exactly. 

Why hasn’t he been arrested yet? 

This guy is depraved...in his actions, but also in how he thinks he will just get away with it. Does he bribe the LAPD or some crap? Or maybe they are part of his “inner circle”?

SCHEISSEMONTRE
4 hours ago, babyboo said:

is every director in hollywood a pedo or what :triggered: so bizzare

Bradley isn’t 

Mychal

Married the Night
4 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Bohemian Rhapsody EX director*

He was removed frim the project when allegations were made. So let’s not. 

He actually was removed for not showing up. It had nothing to do with the allegations. They ignored them. 

Pacify Him

Always down for canceling directors :applause: paving the way for the others

I’m getting on your nerves

Galagala
9 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Bohemian Rhapsody EX director*

He was removed frim the project when allegations were made. So let’s not. 

Lol nearly 80% of the direction is from him. Bohemian should thank him for his work, or it would't be that good/successful.

Archived