KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chickens in Malibu
3 hours ago, shoful said:

What did Mark do? 

Hijacked the moment. Should've let Gaga talk first. It's her song.

hankhatesyouall

I'm FUMING 
Imaging thinking that this generic urban song deserves a nomination, let alone an award 
Racist trash. 

Panchecco

All I know is that Shallow better win in this category because it's probably the only category ASIB could win 

LET A SIS GET HER OSCAR

3 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Read this article: https://www.salon.com/2019/01/22/sorry-lady-gaga-all-the-stars-should-win-best-original-song-over-shallow/

Some points don't make sense at all. Like "All The Stars" is the future and "Shallow" is the past.

All the stars is better because , it's afro, it's the future, it has fake instruments, the future would sound like this.

I rather listen to Friday by Rebecca Black, it's a better song than ATS given his reasons.

Virgin Ryan
44 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

Hijacked the moment. Should've let Gaga talk first. It's her song.

I'm lowkey glad, Taylor kept the trophy and gave it to Gaga, meanwhile Mark was ready to accept it by opening his hand :air:

That's the kind of blacklash I was expecting.

It's clear that Gaga's only win might be for Best Original Song and now Critics are not only rejecting their enthusiasm towards ASIB more and more, but they're trying to act in the same way towards Shallow.

Furthermore, I found some articles about Diane's overdue win, as it's her 10th nomination (more or less) for Best Original Song:smh:.

Imagine a scenario in which ASIB, one of the year's most acclaimed movies with 8 Oscar nominations, loses even the only category it's a certain win: that's a huge shock and disappointment, people talking about it on social medias, a big surprise: something that is Gold for the Oscars' ratings (which are lower and lower every year):ohno:.

So, I'm seriously worried :cryga:. I hope Gaga focuses on promoting the song, 'cause it's going to be an intense race till February and she's really closed to get that Oscar:tony:

2 minutes ago, Enomis said:

That's the kind of blacklash I was expecting.

It's clear that Gaga's only win might be for Best Original Song and now Critics are not only rejecting their enthusiasm towards ASIB more and more, but they're trying to act in the same way towards Shallow.

Furthermore, I found some articles about Diane's overdue win, as it's her 10th nomination (more or less) for Best Original Song:smh:.

Imagine a scenario in which ASIB, one of the year's most acclaimed movies with 8 Oscar nominations, loses even the only category it's a certain win: that's a huge shock and disappointment, people talking about it on social medias, a big surprise: something that is Gold for the Oscars' ratings (which are lower and lower every year):ohno:.

So, I'm seriously worried :cryga:. I hope Gaga focuses on promoting the song, 'cause it's going to be an intense race till February and she's really closed to get that Oscar:tony:

You better be worried about ATS instead, they are backed by Disney, of which, has a huge influences in the industry. Also the reason why they got nominated for 7 awards.

seriously it's just an oscar.

I hope there will be no drama around this. It's a good way for the world to start accepting her. 

hello hello baby.

hausofdave
4 hours ago, Gagafy said:

You better be worried about ATS instead, they are backed by Disney, of which, has a huge influences in the industry. Also the reason why they got nominated for 7 awards.

Nah, BOS is literally Shallow’s to lose, BP 7 nominations was its WIN, Oscar obviously didn’t want to avoid another #OscarsSoWhite again especially from a critically acclaim box office smash Black superhero movie which hit all the awards precursors. Besides MPR also distributed by Disney, which might benefit us since it might take away/split votes with ATS

It would be a massive shock if Shallow loses, it has won every award it has been nominated in so far.  If they want to make a point, they are more likely to give BP an Oscar in one of the movie related categories than for a song.

2 minutes ago, S0436 said:

It would be a massive shock if Shallow loses, it has won every award it has been nominated in so far.  If they want to make a point, they are more likely to give BP an Oscar in one of the movie related categories than for a song.

that's a good point :) 

hello hello baby.

She needs to research on what this award is actually for. It's for a song written for the movie and should fit in the story's context. Her opinion on which song she likes better is IRRELEVANT. The song, as great as she may feel it is, is just played at the ending and has no impact to the story. Shallow, on the other hand is a pivotal scene and song. There is no comparison.

Regarding the quality of songs, ATS is Kendrick selling out for commercial appeal. I love the song but the same thing she says about Shallow, is true about ATS. It's a crossover generic commercial mainstream friendly rap/pop song, not unlike See You Again by Whiz Khalifa.

I don't want us to harras her or else we get stories about us harrassing journalist (yet when other fanbases do the same and why leaving comments with bee emoji for whatever nothing happens), but I do think she needs to be corrected. She is misinformed.

Archived