💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Poll: More Iconic Gaga’s Nose or Madonna’s Gap Tooth?

Smother Em Eh

More Iconic?   

126 members have voted

1. 1. What’s more iconic?

• Gaga’s Nose
    • Madonna & her gap tooth

Featured Posts

bloody g

The gap by miles, Gaga has iconic things but her nose? That's a bit forced :triggered:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Not shading Gaga ofcourse! But I think Madonna's teeth gap is more iconic. Like, everyone has a nose, but not everyone's got a gap :p

jaXXXon
2 hours ago, dlioncourt91 said:

The gap obviously.

It's pretty known along with her mole (which she covers up now)

What mole?! You mean MARILYN MONROE'S mole, not Madonna's. Madonna only put that mole on when she was paying homage to Monroe. Madonna was NEVER known for her mole. 

On 1/23/2019 at 2:17 AM, Vegas said:

Gaga outsold in numbers of gap tooth

lady-gaga-dentures.jpg?w=670&h=487 

This has always utterly made my skin crawl.  Ugghhh

dlioncourt91
On 1/24/2019 at 10:32 AM, jaXXXon said:

What mole?! You mean MARILYN MONROE'S mole, not Madonna's. Madonna only put that mole on when she was paying homage to Monroe. Madonna was NEVER known for her mole. 

Marilyn's is on her cheek. Madonna's above her lip and it's real. She only exaggerates it with eyeliner pencil before covering it around 92. It's still visible so you're wrong. She also had one removed from her left cheek where the scar is visible. If you're gonna come for my post, at least be able to tell the moles apart and which part of the face they are on. :ladyhaha:

Madonna way before she ever made it big, clearly still has the mole. "Marilyn inspired" my foot.

tumblr_n4x2f0Wn7K1r87tiqo1_500.jpg

Archived