💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Zedd & Katy Perry - '365' (Out Feb 7th)

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, theahsfan said:

If this peaks higher than Shallow in the US it will be a nightmare. Please don’t let that happen because Gaga is more talented and deserves better than to be outpeaked by Katy

EDIT: why is this so sad? It’s true, gaga will pour her heart into a song and it will be outpeaked by some other artist with less talent who just threw a basic pop song together simply to get a hit and y’all are letting it happen. Just go listen to teenage dream, it will sound the same as that anyway 

Who cares?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Who cares?

Idk, but the only thing I am curious about, isnt she taking a break? Cause she need her black long hair back, and that takes 2-3 years or maybe more

Battle 4 Ur Life

:woot::woohoo::legend::party::rockstar::emma: YAAAAAAAAASSSS

this is awesome news! sounds epic and massive already!

give me that filthy EDM with Queen Katy’s  sexy vocals! my body is so ready! YAS OMG am I tho?

:giveup:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Battle 4 Ur Life
2 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

That gif tho :cryga:

It’s Geize Arruda! Upcoming Brazilian gif Queen! it’s from the same reality show that launched Gretchen gifs. I had never seen this lmao.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

SHALLOW
2 hours ago, ropi said:

Idk, but the only thing I am curious about, isnt she taking a break? Cause she need her black long hair back, and that takes 2-3 years or maybe more

or 2 seconds if she wears a wig :vegas:

SHALLOW

I don't get if this is just a stand alone single or her comeback. Can someone explain? Isn't she taking a break anymore?

FentyGa
4 hours ago, theahsfan said:

If this peaks higher than Shallow in the US it will be a nightmare. Please don’t let that happen because Gaga is more talented and deserves better than to be outpeaked by Katy

EDIT: why is this so sad? It’s true, gaga will pour her heart into a song and it will be outpeaked by some other artist with less talent who just threw a basic pop song together simply to get a hit and y’all are letting it happen. Just go listen to teenage dream, it will sound the same as that anyway 

Do you understand how the charts work? It's not about the best songs, it's about the biggest hit. Charts don't measure quality, they measure sales, radiooplay, and streams.
OP: I'm hyped, Katy's great.

ugh yes please we need more zedd and co to save us from the mumbling arianas and post malones of this world

55 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I don't get if this is just a stand alone single or her comeback. Can someone explain? Isn't she taking a break anymore?

Probably a standalone single to keep her in the eye of the public until she drops her new album in a few months

Gagaplayer315

Let's hope she doesn't try to ram every current meme into the song/video 

Archived